I don't know

WARNING!!! Grammar mistakes, wrong spelling .
I do not own KHR. Amano Akira does.
__________________♡__________________

Shirley's (Konata's) POV

"Please come in" my new teacher told me.
I went into the class and stood before the blackboard

"Hello my name is Hanazawa Konata. I came from England. Nice t'meet'cha i hope that we will be friends."I introduced.

I looked at the class. There were some people looking very nice. At the windows line i saw Tsuna, i smiled.

Thanks god that i know someone here.i thought

"Okay Hanazawa please sit before Sawada. Sawada stand up so she will know where she sit." Nezu said

Two boys stood up. One was Tsuna and the other one was a boy similar to Tsuna but with green eyes. He was looking at me like i was a chocolate cake with a sweet cherry on it. I went to the empty table before Tsuna.

"Hey Dame-Tsuna why are you standing??? I was going to let her.." Nezu said but was cut....by me.

"It's okay i will sit here."i said and sat.

"But i can't let someone like you to sit before dame student. You should sit before Hide." Nezu said

"I said that i will sit here. Why can't ya understand?!?"i said glaring at Nezu.

After that the conversation in class stopped and Nezu continued to teach something like math
It was boring so i looked at sky.

Timeskip

It's already lunch break.
"Tsuna can we eat together???" I asked Tsuna, who just woke up.

"Why do you ask me???" He asked.

"Cause ya are my friend. And also the only one who i know."i replied

"Okay, then shall we go to the rooftop??"he said and stood up.

"Hey why is the transfer student talking to Dame-Tsuna??" G1 asked

"Yeah someone pretty like her should not get close to Dame-Tsuna" replied B1

Tsuna ignored them and walked near the door.But suddenly he was stopped.

"Hey Dame-Tsuna stop talking to her. She is mine, understand???" said the other Sawada.

Then he came close to me,grabed my hand and said:" Hey Konata-chan, stop talking to him. He is just stupid Dame-Tsuna. On other side i'm smart and good at sport. And also i'm handsome. You can become my girlfriend. Don't you agree???"

"I do not consider someone like ya as smart and handsome. Ya have no right to say that someone is stupid or dame. I do not like people who think that they are the best. Also i would me happy if ya don't touch me. And the last thing. I DO NOT REMEMBER BECOME YOURS!!!!"I shouted at him angrily.

He was little bit shocked. But he was still grabing my hand.

"Wau don't be so cold."he said while smirking.

"Let my hand go!!" I said and but he ignored it.

"LET HER GO!!!"Tsuna shouted and separed us. He took my hand and went to the rooftop.

Tsuna's POV

I took her hand and went to the rooftop.

"Are you okay???"i asked her

"Yea thank ya for saving me. Again."she replied with smile on face.

"I'm sorry" i said

"Why are ya apologizing??? It's not your fault."she said