Midnight

Hehehe i made new cover. Well i don't own the picture. The Christmas is almost here YAHOO.
I'm buying presents for friends and family but idk what to buy. Help please!!!!!
Btw do ya wanna Christmas special??
__________________♡__________________

Shirley's POV

I'm waiting for midnight. Cuz H27, that shorty, have been called out by Vongola. I'm waiting on roof of Tokyo Tower cuz i suggested that they won't meet there. This time i wore short black and red dress with long sleeves and cloak. I covered my face by black chained mask.
While watching i was looking at beautiful city

Someday i will come here. Not as H&H but as Shirley Hellsfire i giggle

"Well time to go."i said to myself when i heard the bell.

3rd Person's POV

Timoteo,Reborn,Hide,he and few peoples was waiting for H27 in middle of Tokyo Tou.

"Tch. Reborn why i'm here??" Hide said. Of course not with annoying tone,cuz he and Timoteo were there

"Because we are meeting someone important. Got it??"

"But where is he??? It's almost midnight. Nono i think that he won't come. We should go" he said...(A/N: i think that ya already know who is it)

"No...let's wait" Nono replied.

Ding Dong Ding

Suddenly few people appeared.

Tsuna's POV

We went toward Vongola group. Seems like H&H is already here.

"Who are you??"the guards around Nono shouted.

"Oh well. I'm the one who you guys are meeting with"i replied.

"You are late"he shouted at me.

"Tch. We came right on time,old geezer"i say

"Who are you calling old geezer??"

"Hahaha. Maa~maa~ calm down" Takashi behind me said. He wore suit with blue necktie and cloak with hood that covered his face. Everyone wore the same except the color of necktie and Chrome,who wore skirt.

"And who are you??" Hide asked him.

"Hm?? Oh yes i should introduce~. I'm.....hm well you can call me... okay call me Rain" Takashi replied with smile.

"Hm..then you others. Who are you??" Reborn asked.

"Tch. I'm Storm"
"Oresama wa Kaminari."(i don't wanna use english cuz it would sound weird)
"I'M SUN TO THE EXTREME"
"Hn, Cloud"
"Kufufu i'm Mist"
"U-um...i'm Mist"

"Hm...did i met you guys somewhere???" Hide asked.

"No. This is first time we are meeting"i answered

"So back to the topic. What do you want us to do??"i asked

"We want to make alliance with you"

"Hmm...i wi-.."i was stoped when i heard someone comming.

"Hey H27. I'm here"she shouted. Well this time she didn't looked as an angel but as devil.

"You. Who are you??"He asked again.
"Ha?? Are you saying ya don't know me, old geezer?"
"Well??? You aren't so famous as me"i grinned.
"What did ya said ya shorty??"
"I'm not that short, you girly thief"
"Of course i'm girly when i'm girl"
"Who could think that the little girl like you can steal"
"I'm not little. But i will take the other thing what did ya said as compliment"

I could sense how are my guardians sweatdropping and someone angry.

"I AM NOT OLD GEEZER" he shouted at us.

"Yes you/ya are"i and H&H shouted back.

"Well H&H what do you think?? Should we make alliance with them??"i asked ignoring the glare from him.

"I don't care. Do whatever ya wanna do. I have already ya so even if ya make alliance with them i will have the same amount of informations"she said with no intrest in Vongola.
"Then you guys. What do you think??"
"We will always follow you" Hayato said.

"O-okay. Then we will accept the alliance with Vongola famiglia"i said to Nono.

"Thank you H27. Then let us introduce properly. My name is Timoteo, i'm Vongola Nono"

"I'm Sawada Hideyasu"
"My name is Reborn"the baby with pacifier smirked.
"I'm Sawada Iemitsu"he said annoyed.

"I'm Hacker27"
"Hells&Heavens.Nice t'meet'cha" H&H waved at them.

"Wait. Hells&Heavens??"Hide shouted

Shirley's POV

"Hm?? Did just someone called my name??"
I turned and saw ....Hide

"Um when we are alliance now... do you want go out with me??"he says. That make me twich my eyes

"The one who made alliance with ya guys is H27. Not me. I have no obligation to go out with ya"i replied with annoying face.

"Ha?? Do you know who is my son? He is candidate to become Vongola Decimo."that old geezer complained

"Hm?? Ya are telling me to go out with him just cuz he is Vongola Decimo??? Are ya sure that he is going to become Decimo?? Like i go out with that piece of ****"

"What??? I haven't done anything to you" Hide said

"Oh really?? But ya are bullying your own bro. I hate that type of person"

"HELLS&HEAVENS!!! Stop it" H27 shouted at me.

"O-okay sorry. If ya say so"i apologize. Then i turn at Hide and that old geezer.
"I will only listen to H27, not ya. Get it??"i said and then went after H27, who was leaving. Before leaving H27 turned at them.

"I forgot to say.Varia is comming"he told them.

Tsuna's POV

She started to shout at them about Hide is bullying me. I had to stop her. She turned at me with sad eyes and then went toward me. Then she turned back.
"I will only listen to H27, not ya. Get it??"she says. That make me blush little bit.
We are about to leave when i remember the chat with Varia.

-Flashback-

XX: Hey trash. Who is going to become Decimo??
H27: How manny will you pay??
XX: 3 000 000 000 $
H27: Sawada Hideyasu
XX: Where he lives??
H27: ...
XX: 2 000 000 000$
H27: Namimori, Japan

XX has logged out

- End of flashback-

I turned at Vongola group .
"I forgot to say.Varia is comming"i tell them. Then we left.

"Hey Juudaime...it was okay to tell them that Varia is comming, right???" Hayato says
"Um...its okay"
"H27...sorry for that"H&H apologize again. I shake my head
"It's okay" i said. Then we went into park.

"Then shall i introduce?? I'm H&H, world greatest thief"
"Tch. I'm Storm. Juudaime's right hand." Hayato said.
"Hahaha. I'm Rain. Nice to meet you" Takashi smile at her.
"Oresama wa Lam- Kaminari. Call me Kaminari-sama"
"SUN TO THE EXTREME" Ryohei-nii shouted
"Hn. I'm Cloud."
"Kufufu i'm Mist"
"U-um...i'm also Mist"
"Well and me. You know me" i said

"Where did i met ya guys??? Nah nice t'meet'cha." H&H smiled.

___________________♥_________________Nee~ ya guys....only 11 days until the Christmas come. We have Christmas in December 24th. What about ya guys??