Party part 1

I do not own KHR Amano Akira does.
Warning!!! Grammar mistakes
__________________♥__________________

Tsuna's POV

"So Hayato what will you do now"i asked him since i already knew that he will never accept Hide as boss.
"Well i'll tell Reborn that i'll never become his storm guardian. Also i'll stay in Japan with you Juudaime"he was looking at him with exciting eyes.
"Y-yeah. Then we should do welcome party. Right everyone"i looked at everyone on rooftop
"Yea i agree" Konata happily said
"I will tell to everyone.Kyoko please tell to Ryohei-nii to come?? "I said and then turned to Kyoya :"Kyoya i know that you hate crowding but can you come??"
"Hn. If you say"he aswered
"But where we'll do it??"someone said.

That silent~
"We can't do it in my place. Hide is annoying."i said with i-am-sorry-that-i-have-that-kind-of-brother face
"I live in flat." Hayato declined.
"I don't know if my parents agree with party." Kyoko said.
"Then why don't we do it in my place??? I live in mansion so it would be okay." Konata offered.
"Okay" we agreed.

Timeskip→next day morning

"Kaa-san i'm going out with friends." i shouted in hall.
"Come back before dinner"she shouted back.
"Okay"
"Dame-Tsuna where are you going???" Hide asked
"You don't need to know"i replied and went out.
On way i noticed that someone is following me.
"Get out Reborn"i said to the wall
"Hm~ how did you know that was me??" Reborn asked
"Somehow i knew it"i replied
"Where are you going??"he asked again
"Party. If it is everything then i will be going now. Be careful on the way Reborn"i said
"Hm you to"he said and went somewhere.

Reborn's POV

"He is really interesting. Maybe i should inform Nono about this" i smirked and Leon transformed into cellphone.
*Sound of calling*
"Hello Reborn something happened??" Old voice asked in italian.
"Nono i have report. The candidate Sawada Hideyasu is very arrogant brat who think only about himself. On other hand Sawada Tsunayoshi is very interesting but mysterious. I think that he has HI. But this report is opposite of report from Iemitsu.What do you think???" I said in one breath.
"Wow wow slow down Reborn. So you think that Tsunayoshi-kun should be Decimo??" He asked.
"Yes. But what do you think, Nono???" I asked again.
"I think that we should know more about Tsunayoshi-kun. Ask H27. I think that he know something. Also tell him to contact me later. We are trying to find him but it is useless" Nono sighed
"Okay i got it." I said and hunged.
Then i went home.
"Hey Reborn. Where did Dame-Tsuna went??" Hide asked when i went into his room.
"Oh he didn't told you. He was invited on party."i replied enjoying his angry face.
"What where did he went??" He asked again
"I just said to you"i said .
"I'm asking you about the place!" He shouted at me.
This time i was so annoyed and angrily said :" You are ordering me or what you stupid brat??? If you open that annoying mouth of yours again i will blow you up."
Hide was shocked but then he went out.
Don't tell me that he is searching for Tsuna. This won't end well....This is good i sipped from cup of espresso (that Tsuna made for me before leaving) and secretly followed Hide. As i thought he didn't seem to notice me after all

Shirley's POV

"Hey everyone can we have party today??? I asked
"Why are you asking Shirley-sama??" Mary asked
"Cuz today my friends will be comming"i replied
Mary+others was looking at me like i was god.
"What?? Did i say something weird??" I looked at everyone
"Oh my lord. Shirley-sama has made friends. We have report this to boss."everyone started to exult.
Really?? They are that happy 'cuz i have friend??? I sweatdropped. Now to think bout it......i have friends i thought shocked about discovering that fact.
"So?? Can we have that party??"i asked again.
"Of course you have. We will celebrate your first friends"Mary happily said.
"Can we leave that aside?? One friend returned from italy so we'll celebrate. That is all got it???"i asked. When i looked around cause nobody answered me i noticed that everyone was who know where.
Calm down Shirley. Just ignore it i said to myself
"Mary!" I shouted
"Did you called Shirley-sama???"she asked. I nodded.
"Please tell everyone to call me Konata" i ordered.
"Yes milady"she replied and disappeared.

Omake ♥~
Tsuna's POV

"Herbivores who damaged the background of school??" Kyoya deathly said on way to Konata's house.
Gokudera stunned and slowly turned at Kyoya with eyes that knew he was about to die.
"Sorry Hibari... i fought with that stupid copy Hide." Hayato apologized.
"Hoho..i'll bite you to death" Kyoya said with his tonfas.
"Kufufufu~, well isn't it our little skylark??" Mukuro said from nowhere.
"Hn.. where are you pinapple head. I'll bite you to death" Kyoya said.
It seemed that Mukuro was behind me.
"Hiee..Mukuro from when you are here??"i asked him.
"From the begining"he smirked at me.
"Stop it it's creepy"i sweatdropped.
"Good afternoon boss. We were here when boss passed the park" Chome shyly said.
After this Kyoya started to bitting Hayato and Mukuro to death.
Well Mukuro is using illusion as bait while Hayato is throwing dynamites at Kyoya.

Meanwhile~

*BOOM*
"My my~ people in Japan are so energic" Mary said while preparing party stuff.
"Mary i just hear something blowing up. Did you hid those dynamites?? I don't wanna my friends know that i'm from mafia" Konata asked.
"Yes Shi- Konata-sama" Mary replied.
"Okay then i'm going now. Hm~hm~hm~" Konata happily hummed and left
"Well well to see Shirley-sama like that. We should thank them to become friends with her" Mary said to everyone.

__________________♥_________________

I know i know this story is weird like me. I noticed that everyone is little bit (maybe very) OOC >◇<

×_×

Then see you next time ♡