When your friends wanna help but they aren't helping, they are just help of help

"Wait a minute." that mysterious girl is stopping us from getting close. As she said, we are waiting.

"Tch. Turn back." she said with irritated voice. I wonder what is going on.

"Or maybe not....with this I can't get out." she thought about it once more.

"What's with you???" I asked her. At that time she had just one tiny problem. If a girl was there, it wouldn't be that much problematic.

"You. You can't see that I'm naked??? Close your eyes. Close your eyes baka-aniki." she glared with eyes that can kill. Baka-aniki???

Now when we mention it. She called me Tsu-nii last time and she looks kinda like me.

Well I don't care. I won't be suprised if I get know that Bakamitsu has another kid.

"Hai hai." I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Arcobaleno. Get me out from that water tank. And don't kill me." she ordered. She ORDERED TO REBORN.

"Hm?" He glared at her. He doesn't like it either.

That girl. I still don't know her name. Lol. Back to the story.

That girl sweatdropped.

"P-please." she added.

"Hmmmmm." Reborn was staring at her.

"Do it yourself." he smiled at the end. He smiled. What is this bright smile??? Does he wanna take a revenge against her?? I bet he does.

"What?? Oh c'mon Reborn-samaaaa. Please help me." she whined. Seriously???

Konata's POV

That Mitsu. What is she thinking about??? Hanazawa Konata here. It looks like I lost my memories. But they successfully returned to me. How to explain it???

Flashback

This girl.... where have I seen her?? She looks similar. I thought.

"Nice to meet you again, Hanazawa Konata. I'm your best friend Mitsuyo, desu. But seems like you still don't remember." she smiled. Her smile was bright. Like someone's smile.

"Mitsuyo??" I asked. She nodded.

"YEEEES, desu. We made a little promise, but....you don't remember even that. Mitsu is emotionally down, desu." she suddenly looked sad.

"E-eto. What kind of promise??" Are?? Why am I so flustered?? It was that important?? My head hurts.

*sigh* "Seems like I  have to make you remember. If you don't remember it would be a problem. Why you lost your memories? That would be because I erased them, desu." she looked troubled.

What???

"Hahaha. Konachin looks shocked." she laughed,"But don't worry. Because it was something Konachin agreed. I'll continue. Actually. You were supposed to lost your memories temporarily just for few hours. You wanted to save me. But I wonder why it didn't return to you?? I'm sure I send them to you. Well leave it aside. Then I'll return all your memories back. Are you ready, Konachin??" she asked. What is Konachin??

"Well. Should I trust you??" I looked at her suspiciously. This just look like a fraud.

"Maa~maa~ it won't hurt, desu." she smiled. What is that smile??? And what is that hammer in her hand?? Suspicious.

"Memories! Come back!" she shouted and hit me with that hammer. It hur- are?? It doesn't hurt. What is this??? These....are my memories?? What is this??

"Remember Konachin. Don't let them know that you are pretending you lost your memories. They should return after few hours. Meanwhile, I'll be with Nii, don't worry. We can't let Iemitsu doing what he wants." she gritted her teeth.

"I got it Mit-chan. Don't fail in retrieving your body. And..." I smiled.

"I got it. You wanna Nii-nii come back safely. Don't worry. Nii-nii  is best hacker after all. And.... I don't think he will leave his sweetheart alone." Mitsu grinned. I blushed.

"Okay.... I'll start. Memories! Get out! Heart! Stop beating!" she hit me with her hammer.

"Mit-chan." I looked at her. It's Mit-chan. I hugged her with bright smile. Mit-chan is back. Or at least her mind. "I wanted to see you. But the part with H27 was unnecessary."

"Sorry. I'm back, Konachin. I've got to go now. Nii is there." she waved. I nodded. Then she turned to dust. The way she is leaving is still creepy.

End of flashback

In other words, Mit-chan returned them to me.

"Konata-chan." Lambo whined,"Wait. I can't anymore. Break time."

"What are you doing Lambo?? We just had break 4 minutes ago. And what's more. We are walking and on planar path." I sighed.

"B-because. I don't wanna walk anymore. Konata-chan is walking in speed of light. Walking, not running. I wanna grape candy. It's hot. And it looks like Konata-chan didn't lost memories." he started complain.

This kid. Even thought he is kid he notice a lot of things. Unexpected.

"Okay, okay I get it. Come here." I sighed more. He stood up and came to me. I took him on back.

"Yosh. Let's go!" I smiled and continued walking.

I need to get back and prepare.

Tsuna's POV

"Geeeh. This is heaven. My own body from my own flesh and bones." she stretched her hands, like she just woke up. Her own body from own flesh and bones. Couldn't she pick better words?? And her earlier body turned into dust.

"Let's go. Next are ring battles, right??" I asked her. She shook her head.

"NO, desu! We are going to have dinner, desu!" she declared. Desu??

"N-no. This isn't like that. I didn't say desu or something like that. It's not like I wanted to look cute." she waved her hands around. She is....damn bad at lying.

"So?? What do you want for dinner??" I asked her.  

"Hmmmm, let's see......Strawberry shortcake." she smiled.

"You are not help." I sighed.

"Of course. I'm just help of help." she winked.

_________________

YAAAAAAY!!!!! First semester is over \(^w^)/ Echo is very happy :3

What about you???