Birthday

Shirley's POV

Today is Friday 13rd October. It's the day when my mother died. It's also the day when i was born.

My mother died when i was 4 years old. She was on way from Japan where she visited grandfather. In halfway an accident happened and the plane gone missing for two weeks. Nobody survived.

"E-excuse me Miss Hellsfire"i heard someone beside me. I was at locker. I saw a curly head beside me.

If i remember well, then she is from my class. Her name was eeee..... oh yea Amanda Green.

"Do ya need something Miss Green??"i asked her.

"N-no..i just want to pass through, but i don't know if i can"she say

"Oh yea. Here ya go"

"T-thanks. Sorry for bothering you"she said and ran away.

It's always like this. They are always scary like that. They are always scary of me.

Then i ran to the class, cuz it started.

I sat on my chair at last row, beside the window.

*Clap*Clap*

"My dear students. Your beloved classmate has birthday today. Unfortunally she is moving to Japan, so let's have farewell party."my teacher said cheerefuly and sadly.

"Eh. Who is moving"everyone started to chat.

Well i have birthday....but i'm moving??

"It's Miss Hellsfire. Is that so suprising??"teacher asked.

"Ehh?? The Cold Queen??"everyone shouted.

Wait. Cold Queen?? This is first time i'm hearing this.

-After school-

It's finaly over i sighed.

"Welcome home milady. And happy birthday."everyone shouted when i came home.

"I'm home."i smiled.

"Welcome home Konata." My father greeted me.

Hanazawa Konata. That is my Japanesse name that mother gave me. Hanazawa is her last name. But i'm living in Britain so i'm using my english name.

I smiled at father and nodded. Then i started to stare at him with my scary face.

"W-what?? You look scary Shirley"

"What is the thing about moving to Japan my dear papa???"i ask with weird smile.

"Hahaha. I'm going out with my friends to have beer. I'll tell you this evening"my father waved at me and ran from home.

"Y-y-ya screwed father!!"i shouted at him.

My father is weird person. He is this mafia's boss. But he is always carefree and airhead. He wants me to become next boss but i don't wanna. Cuz i'm always seeing him doing paperworks or drinking beer. But whenever i tell it he says, "Don't be silly. Of course you want. It's fun."...yeah. My father says that doing paperworks is fun. Oh my gosh.

If he is in trouble he always say, "Hahaha. I'm going out with my friends to have beer. See you later"
That's my father.

"Milady" Mary, my maid called me. I'm watching TV. I put the bowl with popcorn on desk and then reply.

"I know. Time to get dress right??"

I followed her to big room called my closet.

After three hours and twenty-seven minutes i came out in beautiful black kimono with purple ornaments, flowers and purple obi and a haori. Because of mother i decided that at my birthday i will be wearing black japanesse clothes.

My hair was just pinned by one clip with spider-lily

"Shirley-sama happy birthday. You look very beautiful"Mary said. She was the one who pinned my hair.

"Thank ya, Mary" i said with smile

"Shirley-sama it's time to go"Albert, the butler, said

"Okay" i replied and went after him.

We went to the large party room

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIRLEY-SAMA'
shouted father comrades with smile when a came to the party room.

I smiled at them, "Thank ya"

After that it was like normal birthday party.

Then i saw father at the balcony.

"Papa what are ya doing here??? Btw ya still didn't tell me about moving" I asked.

"Oh just thinking about something" father replied

"Yesterday Henry said to me that you wanted friends. What do you think about Japan?"Father asked me.

"Well Japan is nice country and Mama lived there. I want to see that  country with my own eyes. But do i have any choice??" i said while smiling.

"I will take it like yes. And no you don't have any choice because i already enrolled you to Namimori Middle"father said

"Where will i live???" I asked him

"Well i thought that if you live where Mama lived then you will be happy. I already asked for the house where your Mama lived. Today they are cleaning there. Tomorrow you will be moving to the Namimori. Take it like a birthday present from me and Mama"father say with smile.
.
.
.
.
.
Ya are kidding me!!! Already tomorrow??

That was what i thought

Father's  POV

" ...Take it like a birthday present from me and Mama"i said

She looked at me with her 'You are kidding me!!!' face.

But I only thought 'Yes..she will finaly use the plane that i gave her'

"Ah i almost forgot. Your maids are already packing your luggage so you don't have to worry. Now, it's your birthday so go and celebrate"i said and started laughing "Tomorrow you will be busy. Hahahahaha"

Shirley's POV

"...Hahahahaha"father laughed and left

I stayed there looking at the door for ten minutes. Then i left and celebrated birthday. Then everyone went to sleep.

Timeskip

Today we (me and my maids) left home.
Before we left my father said to me
:" Shirley, my beloved daughter. Be careful. There is Vongola famiglia living in that city. I love you...." and that continued, i with sweatdrop on my forehead and my father looking like a cheerleader.
Now we are in the airplane that father gave me.

"Shirley-sama do you want something to eat and drink" the stewardess asked me

"No thank you"i replied and watched from the window.
I saw father and his comrades.
They were crying and holding a  handkerchiefs while waving to say goodbye.

I will be living in Japan. I hope it will be fun.

__________________♥__________________

I hope that you liked it. This has been rewritten.