Party part 2

Warning!! Gramm mistakes etc.
__________________♡__________________

Hides POV

I can't belive that Dame-Tsuna was invited on party and i wasn't i thought while searching him. I took out phone from pocked and called to certain person.
"I want you guys find Dame-Tsuna. Lets meet in park"i said.
"Y-yes boss"that person said

-After 10 minutes-

I was waiting in park when Mochida and few his lackeys came.
"Find Dame-Tsuna and bring him here."i said when i saw them. Mochida and others were confused but listened and left.

Meanwhile

Tsuna's POV

On way we met Kyoko,Haru, Ryohei-nii and Kurokawa Hana. Now we are in front of Konatas home. But we aren't sure if it's Konatas home.
"H-hey are you sure that Konata lives here???"i asked.
"Her nameplate is there to the EXTREME" Ryohei-nii shouted.
"T-then i'll ring. Okay??"i asked them after unplugging our ears. They only nodded. When i was about pushing button the gate sudennly opened.
"My~my~ who shouted so loudly??"one young woman said. She was in maid clothes with broom in hand. She looked at us and then she smiled.
"Everyone!!!It seems like friends of Shi-Konata-sama came!!!"she shouted. We heard something or someone that was breaking, screaming and cursing. I guess after 10 second at least the half of mansion was at gate. There were questions like: "How old are you??" or "How did you became friends with Konata-sama??" or "Which one of you guys is Konata-samas boyfriend??" and something like that. We sweatdropped little bit.
"Oh we are sorry that we are asking like that. Please go in" the maid apologized. We went in and followed her into mansion. It was very nice (and very big) japanesse mansion.
"I'm sorry for what happened before. Konata-sama had never made friend so they were excited. My name is Mary i'm main maid in this house." Mary-san introduced.
"No it's okay. That were just questions"i said.Then we introduced We stopped in front of some room.
"Then please wait in this room. I shall tell Konata-sama that you came." Mary said and left us in large living room. Each of us sat on sofa. Well i sat in middle between Hayato and Takashi. Lampo sat beside Hayato and Ryohei-nii sat next to Takeshi. Chome and other girls sat on sofa before us. Mukuro sat on chair beside sofas. Of course Kyoya stood on other side of room farest from Mukuro. Kyoya said that he doesn't want to caught Mukuros stupidity. Then the door opened.
"Welcome everyone. I'm so glad that you guys came." Konata shouted happily at us. We smiled at her and said that we (well if we'll count out Kyoya's 'hn' Mukuro's 'Kufufu' and Ryohei-nii's 'EXTREME') are also happy.
After that we had party (A/N:sorry i never had party so here use your own imagination) in big room with sight 'Welcome to Japan' and then we went out. Well but we didn't expected that on way back we'll meet Mochida Kensuke and his gang.

"Hey Dame-Tsuna why are you with Kyoko-chan, Konata-chan and others?? Mochida shouted at me.
"Well can't i go out with my friend??"i asked him
"No. Come with me i will show you where is your place"he said.Hayato, Takeshi and others glared at him with *iwillkillyou* look.
"Why??"i asked him
"L-let's have match. Come on Monday in gym"he said ignoring my question
"W-wait what do you me-"i tried to ask but Mochida already left.

Hide's POV

"So?? Where is Dame-Tsuna??" I asked when Mochida and others came back.
"Sorry he was with Gokudera, Yamamoto, Konata-chan, Kyoko-chan and some people from our school. Also Hibari-san was there. On Monday i'll fight with him. You don't have to worry" Mochida said.
Why he was with the most popular people on party?? What is so special about him?? I though angrily.
"Make sure that you will win."I said still angrily at Mochida.
"Don't worry the judge will be my most trusted lackey. Even if Dame-Tsuna would get one point he won't raise the flag. Well if Dame-Tsuna can get one point" Mochida started to laugh.
"Then it's okay"i said and left.
Just look Dame-Tsuna. I will teach you where is your place you useless brother. I grinned