Coffee addicted should stay at home

"Reborn, please. Stop drinking that stupid coffee and let's go." I whined. From the moment we arrived, he was drinking nonstop. "Shut up, Dame-Tsuna. I'll decide when I'll drink a coffee. And this coffee isn't stupid." he glared at me. I didn't care. It's coffee. It can't be clever....well it can't be stupid either. And this is too much. He is too much obsessed with coffee. "Reborn, I'm going to that secret laboratory. Come later." I told him. All I got from him was cruel ignor. And that spoiled brat is actually a grown up adult.

I jumped out from the hotel's window. 10 metres below was a nice garden. Full of roses.

"Excuse me sir, You can't jump from the window like this. Wait please. Someone call a doctor. Hurry up. Oh god he is going to die." a hotel's employee shouted. I winked at her and then disappeared in the bush. I wonder why she shouted so loudly.

The street was busy. Everywhere were stands for food or markets full of food or cake shops or cake shops and cake shops. SOUL IS HEAVEN. I shook with my head and continued to my destination. Konata is waiting for me, I can't run around, doing nothing, just eating those adorable cakes, tarts and cupcakes. I gulped and continued walking. Get a rip Tsunayoshi. You can't be caught by cakes that looks like angel....

I CAN'T RESIST THEM!!!

I almost went into the shop when a small hand smacked me. This small hand. REBORN!!!

"Hey Dame-Tsuna. Haven't you forgotten why are we here?? Why I was 3 WHOLE hours in that damn plane without the sip of coffee??" He glared at me murderously. It's not true. I gave you ONE cup of presso. And you just remained in hotel because you wanted to drink a coffee. Where is difference?? 
"REBORN," my gaze fell on him," shut up." I wanted to kill him.
"And?? What about Konata??" He asked seriously.
"I know. I'm going now." I told him.

-After while-

We are here. Should I went in like an asassin or should I rampage and destroy this factory quickly and loudly. Well. Something is pissing me off. I went in. The security tried to stop me. But they ended like the corpses. Don't worry. They aren't dead, just sleeping.
"HACKER27-SAMA IS HERE STUPIDOS. Come out." I shouted lazily. An alarm started ringing and scientist with guns gathered around me. That alarm is really slow.

The show begins.

Konata's POV 

"Wait little bit Lambo-kun. I need to breathe." 

Everyone left me in hotel with Lambo and he wanted go out. God. Kids are sure energic. 

"Oh. Ahodera!" Lambo pointed. I looked and saw Gokudera-san on the tree. He was with someone, who was on the ground. That someone looked like the other someone I met day ago.  Who was it again??? But he has different eyes. Oh god he noticed me starring at him. He is coming here. What should I do???

"Hmmm. Hello there, are you new here?? I never met you." he smiled. But that smile. It's kinda creepy.
I looked little confused. What should I do??
"Neh. Are you new in this town?? What is your name??" He continued asking. Somehow. Annoying.
A tick mark appeared on my face.
How can I know if I'm new in this town. I can't even remember how I get into this town. And my name?? According Lambo and others I'm Konata. Who knows if it is my real name.
"What?? Can't you talk???" He glared. Lambo-kun came between us. "Don't go near her." Lambo-kun said furiously. The atmosphere changed.
"Lambo-kun. Let's go." I told him and tried to leave as soon as possible. Lambo shook his head. What is he going to do??
"Lambo také her home." Gokudera-san told him. Lambo hesitated then slowly nodded and listened to him. Strange.
"What??? How boring." that weird person whined.

I just ignored him.

Hayato's POV

"What??? How boring." Bakahide whined. How annoying. I dropped a C4 near his foot.

"Hey." I shouted. Hide looked up.
"What??" He asked. I pointed at the bomb.
"Pick that up for me." I ordered him. He listened to me and picked it. I continued. "Stay here for few minutes." I said and jumped from the tree. "Okay." he agreed stupidly. I smiled and left. "Burn in the hell." I whispered. After while I heard heaven music. The explosion and scream.

Juudaime. I took down your stupid brother. Somehow I feel very happy. My eyes sparkled. But how can he be so stupid???

Konata's POV

I heard an explosion. What the hell happened???
I continued walking behind Lambo, thinking what exactly happened to me. My eyes stopped at certain girl.

This girl......

Tsuna's POV

Why I have the feeling....that something just happened??? Something I really wanted to see.

I turned and kicked the scientist behind me. Another one just launched a missile. It's flying toward me.
I caught the missile and returned it back to that guy. Reborn was just sitting and watching. Why is he even here???
I took out a gun with tranquillizer and shot down the one in front of me. Then I focused on the sniper, who was trying to shot me down all the time. I was out of tranquillizer shots so I took a pebble and flick it to his direction. The pebble hit him into the eye behind the scope. To be exact. I aimed for the scope and the pebble just went throught. Hmmm. PGM Ultima Ratio. Nice.
That was the last one.
"Reborn. Over here." I called him. He take a sip of coffee and then said:"Too long Dame-Tsuna."
Oh yeah too long.
"Tch. I'm going to leave you." I told him and went futher throught the hallway. It seems like in this lab were only those scientists. I followed my intuition and turned to the right. There are the stairs. I went down and came to the big doors from the steel. I opened them. What I saw shocked me. I knew that this is Estraneo family's lab. And I knew that they are doing experiments on the people. But this is too much.
What I saw was the bed. The bed full of blood. The bloody scalpels on the floor that aren't even clean. That will cause some bad disease.
And. The girl in the water tank. She was connected with various hoses and cables.
"Ohoho. That's my body." I heard from behind. I looked at her. Her eyes were sparkling.
"What do you want to do now?? If I disconnect those things you will certainly die." I told her.
"At that time you are supposed to support me with the sky flames. And then you should tell Reborn to save me of course." she told me all mighty.

Ehhhh?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏

Hello guys. I'm sorry I didn't write for a long time. I was little bit busy with studying. Since my grades dropped, I really needed to pull them up. Highschool is tiring 🐢😞
WELL. Sorry for my grammar as always and hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Who loves sheeps?? I love them 😍😍😍
And I know it's late, but.....HAPPY NEW YEAR