OMG

Tutututututututututututurutututurutu
I passed. Yay. I rly rly rly passed the exams. I'm soo happy ^^.
I celebrated with my friend eating strawberry-rasberry cake. It wasn't cheap but it was to much good so i had to buy it. eambear v pondělí si zajdem na dort.
Long time no updating so please enjoy ^^

Konata's POV

*Bam* i heard

What are they thinking?? I'm trying to sleep dumbass!!! i shouted in my mind

"Hey ya. Open the doors it's my granddaughter!" Someone with Osaka accent shouted. Well to say someone... it's grandfather of mine. Thought i haven't met him yet.

The door of van opened and the sunlight came in. I closed my eyes. It was too shiny for person who was locked in dark van.

When i opened my eyes, i saw a young blackhaired man with blue eyes. Mama's blue eyes. I widen my orange eyes. Mama's eyes were like the night sky with little bit of day sky in a middle.
I loved her eyes.

But he looked strict.

"Mph. Take her to living room." He said and left.

Wtf??? I sweatdropped. This story is getting weird.

Tsuna's POV

Why i have feeling like something bad happened. I looked out of the window.

"Tsuna?? What happened here??" Gio-nii appeared behind me. He was out, having meeting with others....ehm Gio-nii's guardians.

"Ah Gio-nii. Welcome home." I greeted him.

"T-t-tsunaaaaa you had cake??? And you ate it alone??" He started crying above a empty box.

"Ah. Sorry. Forgot."

"So. Some work??" I asked after while. Gio-nii nodded.

"Request sounds like this : Hacker 27 go to the airport at 23:59 and wait there." Gio-nii read.

"It sounds suspicious." I thought loudly. But Gio-nii just shook head.

"Unexpectedly we can trust them." He said.

"Really??" I asked

"Yes."

"Hmm...someone i can trust." I thought.
"Don't tell me it's Hells&Heavens and her jokes."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Tsuna i'm going in." I heard and then.
.
.
.
.
Let's say that my door are not door anymore. It's replaced by few pieces of wood laying on the floor.

"Tsuna, were you talking with someone??" Reborn asked.

"No." I answered calmly. Reborn climbed.....jumped on the table and then he started.

"I just wanted to tell you. From tomorrow i will be your tor-....tutor." he corrected after while

I sweatdropped.

"I don't need tutor." I complained. I really don't wanna Reborn become my tor-....erm tutor.

"Bad luck it's already decided. Now i'm leaving. Btw...that girl who visited today. It seems like she was kidnapped by some yakuza guys." He smirked and left.

"Wai- ....WHAT???"

Ehm.....so....Reborn said that from tomorrow i will start his torturing lessons and.....that Konata is kidnapped??? What?? I thought about it again.

"Tsu-kun???" Gio-nii appeared again. He left when Reborn "opened" the door.

"I'm trying to think. One minute."

Konata's POV

So?? What the hell is happening to me?? I though while sitting in the orange kimono.....btw my clothes were changed by girls.

Then my thoughts were cut by the sound of opening doors.

"Hm??" I looked curiously. That grandfather of mine came in and sat before me.

Then the thing called silence came.

"E-erm..... Nice to meet ya. I'm Konata. Hanazawa. I'm your granddaughter if ya don't know." I told him.

"Hm. I'm your grandfather. Nice t'meet'cha." He said.

We stared at us for while. Then we started laughing.

"Okay now. Why did ya kidnapped me??" I asked when i stoped laughing, sweeping tear away.

"Oh well, i just wanted to see my granddaughter." He answered.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wait. What???" I was still smiling.

"I just wanted to see ya." He said again.

The murderous aura slowly filled the room.

"What??" I sweetly smiled again.

"Is there any law that is saying that i can't see my granddaughter??" He asked

I took the guitare, that was next to me....yes it appeared there with the paper stuck on it. [Made from air] was written on it.
Well i took it and throw it on my own grandpa.

Then i ran away.

Weapon, weapon, weapon i only thought. I had no ittention to stay with handsome young grandpa, who kidnapped me just bcs he wanted to meet me.

I ran throught the hall and then hid in one of rooms. So funny. It was the storage.

Food my eyes are sparkling by seeing food. I shook my head. I need to find weapon.

I stole biscuits and then went throught the storage. In one corner i found knifes and ninja clothes.

Where did they took it?? I smiled upon it.

I took it and left the room. Then i looked for the exit. Meanwhile i was eating biscuits. Food is important after all.

Why...is...this...place....so...huge?? I asked myself. I'm lost.

[Oh My God. Why are ya foing this to me?!?!?"] I screamed in my mind.

TBC MucQ