....no title

OH MY GOD I'M SO SORYY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A BILLION YEARS IM SO SORRY THANKS FOR 20K AND 150 BTW IM SO SORRY SCHOOL'S BEEN TERRILBE AND NORAGAMI HAS KILLED ME BECAUSE YUKINE MIGHT TURN NTO AYAKASHI AND AAAHHH IM SO SORRY 

Phew. Done.

I'M STILL REALLY SORRY!!!!!!!!!

Her elbow tingles, then throbs, and that's when she knows. She can't deny it any longer.

She looks at Chat, who's just been thrown to the ground as a last-ditch attempt by the akuma. His elbow makes contact with the ground first, and he hisses in pain.

She doesn't blame him. She feels like hissing too. The pain is throbbing up her arm, growing in volume.

She quickly deals with the akuma, and after reassuring the teary victim, stands staring at nothing.

Why hadn't Tikki told her?

Her gaze lands on Chat, who gives her a smirk, and holds his fist out for their customary fist bump. Suddenly, she feels an incredible rush of elation. Of freedom.

And she knows they're not hers.

Tearing her eyes from his offered fist, she zooms away, desperately trying to eradicate his face from her mind, the face she knows he'll have.

She feels a tsunami of guilt, and not knowing, and she breaks down.

He's known for a while now. He's just been ignoring it.

He suspected it when Ladybug hit her head, maybe a few months ago.

The next day, he stayed home from school, because of a monster headache he obtained by 'banging his head from falling down the climbing wall.'

Then, while he was at home and feeling all around miserable, he felt a sharp sting of sadness, which was quickly washed away by a terrible fury. He felt like punching the wall until it broke and his knuckles bled.

But they weren't his.

He knew she would never accept it. Knew she would tear herself up.

So he kept quiet.

And, when she refuses his fist today, he feels slightly suspicious, and wonders if she feels that too.

They talk about it. Tikki and her.

Apparently, it's something that isn't found in all Ladybug's. Just a few, and she has no control over it, doesn't even know whether they will get it until it happens.

Tikki apologises, and she accepts it, but...

Apologies won't make it disappear.

The next patrol, they talk about it. Chat and her.

She doesn't know why, but she's not even surprised that he already knows. Maybe she knew for a while. He's had more time to get used to it, to differentiate his feelings from hers.

Well, there's no changing what's happened.

No matter how much she wishes.

She feels...really hungry.

Which didn't make any sense. She's have two chocolate croissants this morning, and an apple, as a run-to-school snack, which was usually enough to keep her going until lunch.