Marinette'sEyesTM

WARNING: This broke my weirdness scale-that's how weird this is.

Nino was interrogating him.

"So, who do you like?"

"No one, Nino."

No way was Adrien admitting that he liked Ladybug. Nino would never look at him the same way again.

Nino smirked evilly.

"Not even...Marinette?"

"Uh...no?"

Nino's jaw dropped.

"Seriously, dude? You have to be one of the only guys in the school who hasn't fallen for Marinette'sEyesTM at one point or another."

Adrien was confused.

"Marinette's eyes...trademark?"

Nino nodded enthusiastically.

"Yeah!"

"Why TM?"

"I don't know dude, it's just how it's referred to. One look into those sky-blue eyes, and boom. You're a goner."

"Uh huh." Adrien said sceptically. Not that he didn't doubt Marinette's ability to charm boys. She was undeniably cute, but she was nothing compared to his lady. Come to think of it, his lady had blue eyes too...

"I'm serious, dude! It's well known. How are you immune?"

"I don't know, maybe because referring to Marinette's eyes with trademark on the end is really weird and is starting to creep me out?"

Nino shook his head sadly.

"Adrien, Adrien, Adrien. You'll see. One day, when you're faced with the intensity of Marinette'sEyesTM, you'll understand. You'll see their power."

Adrien had no idea what he was in for.

A few weeks later, as usual, Marinette had tripped.

And as usual, she landed in Adrien's arms.

He pulled her up.

"Marinette, are you- Wow." He breathed out.

He was staring straight into Marinette's eyes.

They weren't just sky-blue, he realised. It was all shades of blue, and there was a spark, a flame, a fire burning in them.

They were beautiful.

"Wow." He whispered.

Alya was recording every second.

Adrien shook his head, unable to get the blueness of Marinette's eyes out.

He then realised his position.

He was still holding Marinette.

A Marinette who was extremely red and looked like she was about to burst.

Adrien immediately let go.

"S-sorry!"

"I-it's Ok! R-really!"

But Adrien had already entered his seat, incapable of words.

Nino, smirking, leant over and whispered.

"Now you understand the power of Marinette'sEyesTM?"

Adrien was too starstruck to nod.

He was still astounded when it was time for patrol.

He absent-mindedly transformed, ignoring Plagg's snickers, and jumped out into the Paris sky to the heroes usual meeting place.

When Ladybug arrived, she found a dazed Chat Noir.

"What's wrong?"

Chat's strangled reply was,

"Marinette'sEyesTM."

I WARNED YOU!!!

Also, I have an idea for a book. Like, an actual multi chapter book. Here's my rushed summary that I just did now cause I suck at summaries:

Marinette has had enough. How many lies had she told her parents, her friends this past month? This past year? Tikki can see she's about to crack. So she proposes a solution. Marinette can tell one person, and only one person. Who will Marinette choose? And will it be the right choice?

I guarantee you already know who she'll pick cause this is a cliché story but it came to me and it seemed fun to write so...tell me what you think!