You're Worth It

Is it obvious that these titles are random??

I have a confession.

The only reason I haven't been updating that much...

Is because I was binge-watching Assassination Classroom. (Episode 16...E Class kicked the snooty rich kids. TAKE THAT, BRATS!)

I blame my friend. You can blame my friend too. Since it's her fault for getting me into anime. 

HEADS UP: THIS IS A CHRISTMAS FANFIC. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL. IT'S JUST A FANFIC INVOLVING GIFTS-AKA CHRISTMAS.

"Christmas is coming up." Chat said, out of the blue.

Ladybug looked at him quizzically, puzzled as to what he was trying to imply.

"So...I was wondering..."

Ladybug narrowed her eyes, just knowing that this would be something silly, like making her kiss him underneath mistletoe. Before she could voice her objections, Chat placed two paws up, trying to placate her.

"Not anything bad! I was just thinking...why don't we do something for Paris's civilians?"

Ladybug regarded him thoughtfully, considering the idea.

"What do you have in mind?" She replied.

Chat smirked, showing a full set of pearly white teeth, before gesturing at the whole of Paris (they were on top of the Eiffel Tower).

"We each choose a civilian. Just a random person who you think deserves a gift for helping us. A way of showing our gratitude, but not too flashy so everyone in Paris will come expecting a gift."

It...wasn't a bad idea. He clearly had thought about this for a while.

"Got a special person in mind?" she smirked.

And get this-

Chat blushed.

Chat Noir, flirt extraordinaire, the most unruffled person Ladybug had ever met, blushed.

Her smirk slipped slightly, thoughts invading her mind. Had he actually thought of someone when creating this idea? Who? AND WHY DID SHE CARE?

Chat, recovered, spoke up with a small smirk of his own.

"Jealous, M'Lady?"

She scoffed, locking those thoughts deep inside her brain before throwing away the key.

"In your dreams, kitty cat."

His eyes took on a cunning look.

"You aren't that far off the mark." He said seductively.

She gaped at him, too shocked to respond.

Then smacked him when he started to howl with laughter.

He finally calmed down, wiping a few stray tears away.

"Let's make this a little more interesting, M'Lady." He gasped out, still breathless.

"We don't tell each other who we choose."

She stood one roof away from her target.

Adrien Agreste, son of Gabriel Agreste, world-famous fashion designer. Model. Fifteen.

And soon-to-be recipient of a gift from Ladybug.