Plagg's Secret

A/N: Hi! This is my first fanfic/fanfics so I'm sorry if it's terrible. I am a HUGE fan of Ladybug and Chat Noir and I had about a billion crazy ideas that just needed to be written or else I might have exploded so yeah! This is kind of short but came to me as I was watching Chat flirt with Marinette!

Adrien was bored.

So, he decided to talk to Plagg.

"Plagg!" Adrien called.

"Just a minute-Let me just-AAh. Sweet, sweet camembert. Oh yes, what was it you wanted Adrien?" Plagg was savouring his cheese.

"I was just wondering, what where the other Chat Noir's like?" Adrien asked.

"Oh! There was a lot. But they all shared one thing in common. They all made cat puns and were terrible flirts." Plagg answered grinning cheekily.

Adrien blinked.

"You know, Adrien, you're actually different to all the other Chat Noir's." Plagg remarked.

"Really? How?" Adrien questioned, curious.

"Well, they flirted with every lady they met. You only flirt with Ladybug and Marinette." Plagg sighed.

Internally, Plagg screamed- WHO ARE THE SAME PERSON, YOU IDIOT! SO HURRY UP AND FIGURE IT OUT SO YOU AND MARINETTE CAN MAKE OUT!

For you see, Plagg had a deep, dark secret.

He was a fankwami.

And not just any fankwami.

He was a hardcore Marichat one.

I