Mother's Day

Sorry about the last one. My brain was fried.

And remember those previously mentioned sadrien oneshots...

Here's number one- PUT A DEVIL EMOJI HERE- I SWEAR, THEY NEED TO ADD A DEVIL EMOJI ON LAPTOP'S.

Marinette transformed, a smile on her lips. She had just come up to her room after giving her mother her gift (a scarf she had designed and made herself), and kissing her on the cheek (and wishing her a happy mother's day again), she had practically skipped up the stairs.

She took her yoyo and zipped away.

Chat wasn't at their usual meeting place.

He always told Ladybug whenever he couldn't make it.

So where was he now?

She frowned, and took out her yoyo, throwing it at the nearest building.

She found him on her balcony.

Why he was on Marinette's balcony she had no idea.

Trying to be as quiet as possible, she landed next to him.

His ear twitched, but he didn't look her way, instead opting to stare at The Eiffel Tower.

Well, that was a first.

"Cha-" she began, but stopped when he held up a hand, still staring at The Eiffel Tower.

A few minutes passed.

She decided to speak.

"Chat?" It was meant to be a statement, but it came out more like a question.

Chat Noir slowly turned around to look at her.

Though he was trying to hide it, Ladybug could see his eyes were rimmed with red.

"Is everything...ok?" She asked hesitantly, unsure whether she should have spoken up in the first place.

He turned back to look at The Eiffel Tower.

He opened his mouth, and spoke softly, in a tone that Ladybug had never heard from him.

"My mother loved the Eiffel Tower."

The past tense told Ladybug everything she needed to know.

"She would always take me there. She said...when she looked at it, she believed anything could happen. If it's still here, even though they wanted to destroy it back then, who was to say that she couldn't survive whatever anyone threw at her?"

Ladybug hesitantly reached out and took Chat's hand, trying to offer him any support she could.

He squeezed her hand.

"Chat?" She whispered.

"I'm...sorry about your mother."

He turned to face her, and she pretended not to notice how his eyes were filled with tears.

"Me too."

*sniffles* I can't stop doing this to myself.

I think I have some disease where it is impossible for me to write fluff.

STORY IDEA: Ladybug and Chat Noir are dating (don't know each other's identities). Then, Adrien and Marinette are forced into an arranged marriage. It would kinda be angst first, I guess (like, telling their partner about it) , but post-reveal would be all fluff.

If somebody writes this, I would read it. I would write it, but I have no idea where I would take the story, and like I've said before, I CAN'T WRITE FLUFF.

Seriously. I would die of laughter/cringing- (at their obliviousness and the pain the author puts them through) if I read that.