RANDOMNESS!!

SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST OMG I MEAN 4.2K VIEWS YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM TYSM YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

So, READ MY CRACKS!!!

JAGGED STONE KNOWS ALLLLLLL

Seriously. In the Antibug episode, he was the ONLY one who realised that Chloe couldn't be Ladybug because of her hair. I mean, even CHAT didn't think of that in Lady Wifi (or maybe it's because he's a stupid oblivious cinnamon roll, but I digress).

SO, JAGGED STONE KNOWS ALLLLLL

In whatever the name is for the hotel (was it Paris Le Grande? I forget)

Jagged: *walks up to Marinette and Adrien* Hey Ladybug, Hey Chat Noir.

Mari/Adrien: Huh? Me? A superhero? Naw!

Jagged Stone: *deadpan* Uh huh. It's obvious. I mean the hair, the eyes, the puns. Those puns are gold.

Adrien: Thanks, they are pretty awes- I mean, I'm no Chat Noir!

Jagged: Kid, you have got to work on your lying skills. And your observation skills. Ladybug looks exactly the same without the mask! I mean, the PIGTAILS!*gestures wildly at Marinette*

Adrien: I'm sorry that I was home-schooled for fifteen years of my life!

Jagged Stone: How is that an excuse?

Marinette: I have no idea what is happening.

Next one!

Akuma attack

Marinette: Huh? What's happening?

Laila: Hurry up, Marinette! You have to transform! Adrien's trapped in some vines, and if you don't rescue him, then Chat Noir can't help you!

Marinette: How did you know who I am? Wait, how do you know who Chat is?

Laila: *deadpan* You transformed behind a park bench. And he transformed behind a tree. A park bench isn't going to hide you, stupid.

Ok, I was going to write something more...harsh instead of stupid, but I don't like swearing (I'm trying to be INNOCENT!) so...you can replace it with whatever you like.

I swear, Gorilla is hiding some smartness in that brain of his. Somewhere...deep down. I mean, seriously, why would he let Adrien take so long to find his phone in Copycat? Ok, maybe everyone in this show is oblivious, but I don't care. GORILLA KNOWWSSSS

Akuma attack

Gorilla: *shoves Adrien in broom cupboard*

Adrien: *confused* Uhhh....

Gorilla: *rolls eyes* Do that thing that you do.

Adrien: *denial* My thing? What thing? I don't do a thing...(Ok, that sounded wrong.)

Gorilla: *glares*

Adrien: *defeat* Fine. How'd you know?

Gorilla: You disappear, cat kid appears. Cat kid disappears, you appear. It's not rocket science. *shuts door*

Plagg: *strokes his chin like a boss wise dude* I always knew he was smarter than he looked.

Seriously, I can't thank you guys enough. I mean, it may not be a lot compared to other books, BUT I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!

TYSM!!!!!