Finally ended

Misaki pov:

I feel like im burning...

Every inch of my skin...

like im surrounded by a flame...

what happened to me?

Ren...

Save me...

"He should wake up soon, wait he's stiring! Misaki?"

My eyes fluttered open, taking in the shocking sight around me, then the slithering pain that radiated through my body.

I let out a few less than gentleman-like curses and heard a chuckle, my eyes landing on avery relieved and worn out-

"Ren where am i?"

"My... home, i may or may not be a king"

My mouth dropped open in shock and he shuffled sheepishly.

"Explain, now ren"

He dismissed the confused nurse from the room, her main thought being.

'Ren us our king, why is he taking orders?'

"Well you see, as a king, ive always had everything i wanted, the loyalty of every non-rogue vampire, as much as i could ever drink blood-wise, anything! But what i really wanted was a contract, to feel what its like to be bound to someone, to know what its like to follow an order and run about"

I stayed in my position in the hospital- no infirmary- bed.

"Well that makes sense i guess but... you can expect to be in a whole lot of hell when i heal"

He frowned.

"Well in that case i wont heal you now"

I glared at him.

"im sorry, whose the contracter in this relationship?"

He huffed exageratedly, then took a dagger from the bedside table.

I eyed it evily, after what happened i find myself not particularily liking daggers.

"You wont like how i can heal you though"

I raised my eyebrow at him, how is it done.

"If you are sure though then i wil heal you, but once you say yes you have to do what i say, otherwise it will be painfull for me and you will have to heal naturally."

I looked at my chest, covered in bandages from the stab and slash wounds.

"I understand, i will do it"

He nodded, then pulled me off the bed and into his lap.

"i figure this will be more comfortable for both of us"

I blushed brightly and watched as he brought the dagger up to his neck, right before pressing down he said

"Take my blood, my little love"

His skin cut open and i hesitated for a second before cupping the other side of his neck and pulling my mouth to the fresh cut.

His blood trickled into my mouth, much like the first time.

It burned me lightly, tingling as i sucked the thick red liquid.

He was breathing heavily, holding my waist tightly and i heard a light moan leave his lips.

I felt strength return to my body, skin healing back together, an odd burning hissing through me.

I pulled away from him, forcing myself to stop taking to addictive substance.

With one look in his eyes, i knew from this day everything would change.

And i never knew i could be so right.

~98 years Later~

"SOKA YOU IDIOT!"

I raised my eyebrow as Akio came running down the stairs of the grand hall, pulling soka who stood next to me into a crushing hug.

"Where have you been?! I woke and you were gone!"

Soka laughed, struggling to get out of his contracter and lovers arms.

"Relax A, i told you Soka and i were going out today remember"

Akio glared at me, holding soka in his arms.

98 Years had passed since the day i healed.

On Soka's 17th birthday, he formed a contract with Akio, and the pair moved into the castle with Ren and i, now kings of course.

About 70 years ago Ren proposed, and we got married, making me a legit king, and now its soka and Akio's turn.

"A, would it make you feel better it we said we've already gotten everything prepared?"

Akio glared harder at me, then shrieked when the king materialised beside me.

I grinned at my husband, handsome as always.

"Baby im tired"

He smirked and swept me up bridal style. I looked over at my brother and A for a moment

"Well we shall see you tommorow at the alter! No sex the night before the wedding you two!"

They both choked on air, making Ren and i laugh before dissapearing and reappearing into the bedroom.

"I am never going to get used to teleporting"

Ren smirked.

"Bad luck baby cause for you id teleport into the sun"

I smacked his chest lightly,knowing it wouldnt hurt anyway.

"Cocky bastard, if you go to the sun you will die, and thats not smart cause ill die too, after all, im how old? i lost count after 100 i guess, so if our contract ends now, i turn to dust! poof like that honey!"

He snickered.

"Dont worry my Poof, i wont be testing that theory out any time in the next whole of our lifetimes"

~THE END BABY. POOF IM GONE! Hope you enjoyed 'contracting vampires' sorry it had to end! but fear not! now that this has ended it neans i shall be uploading i new book... not sure which one of the six i should upload though! so by for now my lovlies!~