Suffocating

Oh shit, why do my plans always get ruined?

They're all rogues, and there is absolutly nothing i can do now.

"Whats the matter misaki? you look shocked?"

A red haired girl stepped forward, i recognized her as the fishermans daughter.

"Jenna why?"

She laughed and i felt as if my blood ran cold.

"Dont say you cant understand! Life for us was boring, what could we do? I was being put into an arranged marriage. Why dont you join us? misa misa?"

I stepped back from her and felt Ren's arms incase me, giving me a bit more confidence.

"I will never join you. you ruined your own lives, The only way to fix this is for you to die"

Laughter went up again, the darkness seeming to be laughing with them.

I shuddered.

"We dont plan on dying, gay boy, so i guess that means you can take our graves"

She tilted her head, eyebrows pulled in mock sadness.

All the rogues charged at once, ren, akio and i fighting and putting a protective circle around soka.

my "father" lunged for my neck, i swung, and saw he obviously didnt expect for me to slice off his hands.

Whilst he was to busy screaming about his hands, his head came off too.

Jenna fought me next, and i felt a small bit of remorse when i twisted shatter right through her corrupt heart, she used to be such a sweet girl.

The fight dragged on and at my fifth person i recieved a rather deep slash across my chest.

The rogue grinned triumphantly before i landed his body right next to the others.

I glanced back at Soka to see he was still fine, then went back to Rogue smashing.

It was now down to the original vampires, the three guys who turned my parents.

I hissed at them and the head guy smirked before lunging.

I never expected the Dagger that slipped between my ribs.

I never expected to be falling to the ground and watching my vision blurr as i saw the eyes staring into nothingness.

I heard one, final scream and the world pitched out.

Ren's view:

I screamed for misaki as he fell, then rage took over, swift and hard.

I called out my element fire, and burned them.

Burned them all.

Burned their bodies.

I fell beside Misaki's quickly freezing body and pulled him close, knowing he didnt have much longer.

"Akio! Get soka! We have to go to our kingdom! open the portal, open it now before he dies"

Bright blue lights flashed and we were surrounded by screaming doctors and nurses.

"Save him"