Ren's relative

My cousin stalked into the room and i groaned, closing the door behind him.

He looked at misaki who had shyly crawled back under the bed covers.

"What a horrible contractor you are renovian, your supposed to be protecting and serving them not serving them, you know, as your main course."

I growled at his use of my full first name.

Misaki only had the top of his head peeping cutely out from the bed covers and i couldnt help but admire the adorable sight infront of me, unknown to even myself i was smiling slightly.

*misaki's pov*

My eyes widened when i saw ren's smile, but i quickly turned back to the stranger, another vampire? he was watching ren smile incredulously and i cleared my throat.

"uhh... actually, ren saved us after we got captured a few days ago, i caught a fever because of the cold but im almost better"

The strange guy looked at me judgingly for a moment then pulled me from the bed with a excited squeal, hugging me so tight i was gasping for air.

"Awww! your so cute! Ren is so lucky to have formed a contract with someone as adorable as you!"

I went red and started to call ren for help as i got squished harder.

To my horror he watched in amusement.

"Oh i could just eat you up!"

That seemed to slap ren up and he glared dangerously before yanking me away from the girly-guy and into his own arms.

"There are boundries to what you say, cousin" he snarled

The guy waved him off as if he wasnt the scariest guy in the planet.

Wait... DID HE JUST SAY COUSIN?!

"Whatever, you grumpy old man, i just heard you had finally formed your first contact and got curious, so i came to see"

Ren rolled his eye's

"Why am i not suprised, you know what!"

Ren suddenly looked happy that his cousin was here..

okay then...

bipolar much.

The stranger suddenly back away.

"Uhh, that doesnt sound good."

He trailed off and ren grinned triumphantly.

"Misake (gestures to the extremely confused me who is still in his arms) is looking for a large group of missing teens, find out as much about them as possible"

I looked at ren gratefully then at his cousin, who was about to refuse, but i looked at him pleadingly, i could really use the help.

he cursed.

"Damn...even his name sounds cute... fine, but only because its for him"

He smiled at me and i beamed back, earning a chuckle from him and he ruffled my hair.

Something told me i like this guy

*°*

Two days passed from when i first met Ren's cousin, Akio.

I had only seen him once yesterday morning, were he waved at me with a smile from down on the street, whilst i had been at then window of mine and ren's roon, and he had walked off, more information hunting.

I sat at the bar off the old tavern inn, just drinking some water and thinking.

Ren had gone out to buy some supplies for me, much to my irritation because i was getting sick of sitting around, and he had informed me that Akio was happy to be of use and wanted to join us, of course i agreed, the guy was nice, even if his head was off in the clouds alot.

People around the room were whispering, looking at me a lot, adding to my annoyance.

I heard the occasional comment of

'He's the one traveling with two vampires' or 'That boy is in a contract, probably got forced on him' and

'He was in such a horrible condition when he first arrived, god know what that horrible vampire did to the poor kid'

That last one really pissed me off.

I staked up the stairs to my room, pretty much growling.

I started pacing.

"For one.. i am not a child im 19! for two, Ren is not horrible! and lastly... why id it up to them to gossip about something thats none of their buisness?!"

A chuckle came from the window and i looked up, glaring at akio who happily sat on the open frame.

"What are you laughing at?! and do you always have a habbit of jumping through other peoples windows?"

I sighed at the blonde exasperatedly, cocking my hand on my right hip and tilted my head to exaggerate my point.

He sniffled, faking being offended, then grinned like a cheshire cat.

"You've been around renovian too much, he has such a bad attitude, are you in love with the old man?"

I backed away slightly, suprised and stuttering.

"W-why are you asking? i-its not

l-like i..."

He smiled triumphantly.

"So you are!"

He pointed at me and giggled.

"Shut up! its none of your buisness! its not like he likes me back so shut it!"

He started laughing harder and then pointed behind me, i felt myself go pale.

A luring voice i knew all too well sounded behind me.

"Oh really? i wouldnt be too sure of that"