Sweet dreams in life.

I kissed the blanket wrapped around misaki.

"Misaki, cant you feel it?"

He sniffled again.

"Feel what?"

I breathed and let my absoloutely true feeling of love take over me.

"Through the contract..."

A moment later he gasped and pushed his head out of the blanket, looking at me with giant tear stained eye's.

"R-ren?"

*Misaki's Pov*

How am i supposed to feel anything through the stupid contract?

I inwardly sighed and tried to feel it.

Then i did feel it.

I gasped and looked out of the blanket at ren.

"R-ren?"

He gave me a soft smile and leaned in, my heart speading and i closed my eye's.

His warm breath rolled over my slightly parted lips.

"I love you misaki"

He moved instantly and pressed his hot lips to mine, his tounge teasing along the inside edge of my lips gently.

My small hands slipped from the blanket and it fell around my waist.

I gripped Ren's collar, pulling him closer, my legs wrapping themselves around him and crossing together.

I gasped when i felt another part of him come to life, his big hands fluttering to my sides and moving up and down gently.

Ren pushed me down, grinding our members together and moving to suck along my now exposed collar bone. My head tilted back in an open mouth moan as pleasure tilted through me, setting my world spinning.

I ground on him harder and this time it was his turn to moan, his deep voice saying my name and sending shivers through me.

*Akio,s pov*

I walked away, satisfied with a smirk, from their door after i heard two different moans, one after the other.

Finally my cousin had found love.

I walked out of the inn whistling happily to myself when a small child in an alleyway caught my attention.

I ran over to the unconsious boy... could only be about 7.

I hauled him into my arms and worridly walked back into the inn, taking the dirty boy with me to my room.

Why does he look so much like misaki?

~AWWW NO LEMON?

NO ONE GETS ANY LEMON FOR THE REST OF THE BOOK UNLESS I GET 3 COMMENTS FROM ALL DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND 5 VOTES. IN FACT, YOU HAVE TO DO THAT TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTER! So what are you waiting for? get commenting and voting! I lurv you ALL see you laterrr!~