First start

"Misa we have information"

I was sitting and feeding an exhausted soka when the vampires waltzed in, actually looking a bit irritated.

They sat with us, my brother already knew everything that was going on with the missing people so they just started telling us what they found.

"The teen's were here until the day before we arrived, about 13 of them. They had all been contained in a farmers shed at the edge of town."

I cursed and picked the sleepy soka into my arms, seeing he is now finished his food.

I sat on the bed and cradeled him in my arms, watching his eye's slowly shut themselves.

"Any clue where they are now?"

Ren and akio shared a look then nodded.

"A castle five days from here, a rogue vampire castle"

My breath caught in my throat.

Oh shit...They looked worridly at me but i just nodded.

"We will leave tommorow, i would put soka in the nearest town whilst we got the missing people back, but that will only cause trouble, and besides, he can help"

Akio looked compleatly opposed to it, but when Ren agreed he reluctantly gave in.

I left Asoka in Akio's care that night, and Ren pulled me along to our room, mostly undressing us both then pulling me beside him under the cover, holding me close to him and kissing my forhead softly.

"Sleep misa, we have a big week ahead of us"

I smiled ever so lightly and huddled into him.

"I love you ren..."

He pulled me closer.

"I love you more"

With that we both settled off to sleep.

*°*

"Misaki...dont look for the missing humans... dont come near the castle...blood will be spilt

.... we will KILL YOU"

~short i know, im sorry. i love you all, hopefully i might update in a few days, im just really busy. please go read "Your touch"! its a book fluffyturtles_fanfic and i have made together, so please check it out! byeeeeee~