Guarding For Haunted

~I'M BACK BABY! Enjoy your update blah blah blah warning sexual scene ahead!~

One lie can save you.

Any more can tangle you into confusion and trouble.

I wish I had have known that before I told Ren the first lie.

Three major things had happened in the time that we had left the bitch bonfire campsite and almost reached the next town, Roanesvale.

One: I hid the start of my true feelings for the perfect vampire and told him lie no.1

Two: lie no.2 came out when he asked if I was afraid of anything.

The only thing I'm scared of is thunder, but how could I let someone as perfect as Ren know I was afraid of something as stupid as thunder.

Three: due to the fact we weren't paying attention to our surroundings, we managed to get knocked out and kidnapped.

This day just isn't getting any better. Oh wait. 

It just did.

I glared at our talkative captor, if he could even see my unhappy glare through the blindfold covering my face.

It was just a group of low life robbers.

I was sitting on a cold stone floor, hands bound.

I knew Ren was nearby, but due to a temporary problem with my vision, I couldn't actually see my vampire.

I had ordered him not to attack when we came to, and now we were getting the proud and mighty, and honestly snobby, lecture from the head robber.

Or at least I assume he was the leader of this pathetic group of bandits.

I rolled my eyes and tried not to sneer, man this guy's an annoying idiot!

Finally he gave the orders to unbind us and take off the blindfolds.

Now at least I can study my surroundings.

A castle dungeon?

Yippee.

Both Ren and I simultaneously growled at the brunette standing on the other side of the prison bars.

"My my! Contractors are we?" I rolled my eyes at the scarred robber.

"Oh shit, detective! How'd you figure that one out?!"

He snarled.

"I was considering being nice, but you two whores can just rot here!"

I scoffed.

"Just you try to keep us here, you don't even know who we are! Trust me, you'll regret it"

He growled and walked away, obviously fed up with me answering back.

I crawled over to Ren, who looked like he was contemplating something.

He looked at me as I sat next to him and I looked up into his crimson flashing eyes.

"What do you think, my lord?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Nothing more than a bunch of idiots. It couldn't hurt to stay the night, the wind is picking up after all and I'd prefer not to camp outdoors in such conditions."

He nodded and I was relieved he couldn't see through my blatant lie.

A storm is coming.