It All Changes Here

A hurt look took over Ren's face and he just stared at me through the darkness.

For the first time in years, tears slipped down my face.

BOOM

I whimpered again and gasped, trying to breath as terror slowly took over.

I only managed to say one comment before the shock and fear really sunk in.

"I'm...sorry Ren...it's just so...humiliating."

I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to block my ears, the noise of the storm still seeping through, seeping right into my heart and locking my limbs in place with ice cold terror.

Cold slipped through every part of me as I sat curled up in the corner.

At some stage I noticed I'd started whimpering Ren's name, over and over and over...

I'm scared...I'm so scared...

Tight warmth wrapped around my trembling frame and I felt the comfort of being held in Ren's arms.

He wrapped the cloak over me, covering my entire huddled body and didn't let go.

A soft singing started in a language I didn't know.

I slowly settled down, a sense of calm falling over me and making its home in my heart.

His singing paced along with the beat of his heart...

Slowly, slowly, I slipped into a deep sleep. I just prayed that I could find safety from the darkest corners of my mind while I was wrapped in his arms.

Shouts of accusation rang all around me,

"IT'S HIS FAULT THAT THEY'RE GONE!"

"HE CAUSED IT!"

I begged them, I knew nothing of this! Why were they placing the blame on me?

I drifted up from my nightmares, unable to shake sleep fully as I was rocked gently, perfect warmth enveloping my perpetually cold body.

I'm being carried...

Ren's carrying me...

We've left the dungeons already? Of course..

Vampires can manifest...teleport anywhere within 10 meters...

Ren...

I love...

I love you...

~SHORT CHAPTER SORRY I KNOW!

OMG he finally realised yay whatevs.

PLEASE VOTE!

COMMENT

ANNNNNNDD....

FOLLOWS!

I LAV YA ALL!~