A guest

~Okay yes it took me a little long to update this ;) and yes i was purposly letting you sit and get all irritated about the love thing! *steps back slowly with hands raised in surrender**nervous laugh* ha...ha... nice fangirls... dont kill me.... i have more stuff to write before i die....

ANYWAYS getting off topic!

yes, i have an update, yes, im going to try to make it longer than the last chapter! I LOVE YOU ALL THANKS FOR THE VOTES AND EVERYTHING, PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS TOO CUZ I LOVE 'EM!!

WaRniNg: Seduction and blood taking ahead!~

A cold face washer was across my forhead, and i woke myself up with a nasty cough that hurt my chest with each violent fit, dry from sleeping with my mouth open.

I pried my eye's open and gave the room a cold glare.

Another inn, looks like the hospitality of destar, the next town over from roanesvale.

Looks like we missed a town.

I glared around the room, when im tired and hot i got moody.

Ren got us out of the prison.

I had registered that, but there was another thought bugging me... something i couldnt quite remember...

Something to do with ren...

and me...

what was it?

...

....

.....

.......

HOLY SHIT IM IN LOVE WITH THE BLOODSUCKING IDIOT.

"Oh fudge cakes... breath misaki... just breeeaaath."

I closed my eye's with a groan as a light headache threatened to roll over me, far out i dont even know how long ive been... out of it for.

The door opened and i blinked my eye's instantly.

"Oh your awake"

A familiar voice met my ears, i growled at him.

"What the fuck ren?!"

He looked shocked for a moment.

"Yeah nice to see you aswell, no need to thank me, i love you too"

My heart dropped, and i looked away from him, how could he say stuff like that so carelessly?

"Dont say that sort of thing so easily, dont unless you really mean it"

He froze and i desperatly tried to change the topic.

"why would i be thanking you?"

Ren sat on the bed beside me, placing his hand on my arm, i went red when i realised i was shirtless.

"I got us out of there..."

He mumbled, but he seemed all too distracted.

"Uhh... R-ren?"

I cursed myself for the obvious stuttering.

I couldnt read his expression and worry bloomed deep in my chest, i tried to calm my panic.

It was the moment i said for him not to say 'i love you' so easily that his aura and expression changed.

I swallowed nervously and watched him, his hand on my arm reminded me of the way we scared the guard off and i felt my body burn, partially embaressed and the other part... Lust raged.

I looked at him sit silently for a few seconds and decided to snap him from his thoughts, removing the cloth from my head, i moved forward quickly, grabbing both his wrists so he couldnt rebel and i placed my lips on his.

Gently i ran my tounge across his lower lip, felt a shiver run up him and a shocked look take place on his Perfect features.

*Rens pov*

Damn the little minx. He had made that comment about love, and seemed sad, then kissed me... and i thought i was going to be the one confessing first.

A shudder passed up my body and i hesitated still suprised for a moment, then i pulled my hands from his small grasp and grabbed the back of his neck, effectively pulling him closer.

I bit his bottom lip and he gasped, giving me the entry i wanted.

He was shy, and i couldnt help but find it adorable.

Because i care for him

My tounge deviously darted around his own, teaching the nervous boy what it was like, tasting his sweet flavor. Like chocolate and strawberrys.

Because i want him

His little fingers grasped the front of my shirt, and tenderly i pulled him to sit on my lap, deepening the kiss

Because i want to protect him

A delicate tremble started his small frame, and i could feel the waves of desire and lust coursing from him... much like how my own body felt.

Because i love him.

I traced circling patterns along his waist and stomache, trailing up to his arms and over his back, slowing and soothing his shaking.

I pulled away from the kiss and lapped my way down to his neck, teasing my way over the sensitive nerves with my sensitive teeth.

He pushed into me, arching his neck exposing more skin to me and whimpering, begging.

I sunk my teeth and drew the blood from him, it had been three days since i last took his blood in the dungeon and i was hungry.

He moaned and i took the sweet taste of his blood, feeling my own strength regained and his lust flowing into my already crazed body.

He took in a sharp intake of air as i carefully licked the wound, sealing it well.

Bang Bang Bang!

Misaki quickly jumped off my lap in suprise as someone knocked harshly on our door, i growled and stalked to it in frustration, covering my anger with a mask of indifference as soon as i opened it and saw the stupid idiot standing there.

I almost punched the dumbass out right then and there when i realised who it was.

What the fuck is he doing here and what does he want?