Valentine's Day ; Stan Marsh

You simply waited at your typical bus stop, making casual conversation with the four boys.

"I'm just big boned!" Cartman, once again, screamed at Stan, who just laughed. Kenny snorted and exchanged a cheeky glance to you.

Your phone buzzed with a text, and because you forgot to put the ringer down, all four boys turned to you, still giggling.

You picked up the phone and sighed at the text.

"Who are you texting?" Stan asked, annoyed.

"Just Wendy," I rolled my eyes as I read the text.

WENDY: Hey gurl!!!!!! Remember, TOMORROW is Valentine's day!! Bebe and I are on our way to get you a hot bf, just you wait ;)

"What did she say?" Stan asked, eyes wide at your annoyed expression.

"Nothing, uh, you can read it," You handed over your phone which they all huddled around and read the message.

"That's so annoying," Kyle told you. "Don't worry about it, it's not like you have to go anyway."

"I guess," You told him, still wishing you had a date.

• • •

"Hey girl!" Wendy greeted you as you walked into class with Stan. Her eyes instantly fueled with jealousy as you smiled to him.

"Oh, hey Wendy!" You pretended to be excited to see her.

"Hey Stan," She took his arm and walked off to the opposite side of the classroom.

You simply sighed watching him walk away with her. Your eyes became watery again but instead you wiped them away and looked to Kenny, who was talking with Kyle.

"Hey guys," You greeted them in a small tone.

"Aye," Kenny laughed.

"You always act different around her," Cartman rolled his eyes.

"Hey shut it fat ass!" Kenny snapped then turned to you.

"Sorry bout that," He laughed again.

But soon Mr Garison came in and began the lesson, meaning you all had to sit and *gag* pay attention. You couldn't help but notice Stan's glances from across the room.

• • •

"Lunchtime, finally!" Cartman stood up and wobbled to the door. You heard Kenny giggle.

You followed Kyle to lunch, as he was your best friend. You guys talked about everything and anything, including Stan and Wendy. He was the only one who know that you liked Stan. Okay, that was an exaggeration... That you really, really liked him.

"Y/N!" You heard Wendy shout. "Sit with us for a while."

"So, operation getting Y/N a hot bf is commencing! And guess who it is... Kyle!!" Wendy screamed. You glanced over to Kyle to see him look over after hearing his name. You shrugged to him as he rolled his eyes.

"Wait what-" Bebe started.

"But we're best friends-" You began.

"You are not best friends with a boy, honey. We are your best friends, they're just toys!" Wendy yelled, but still remained bubbly.

"Uh, Wendy?!" Bebe screamed. "You chose Kyle?! Kyle likes me!"

"Awe, Bebe, he doesn't," Wendy smiled.

"Wendy?! How could you do this to me?" She told her, tears in her eyes.

"The other girls and I discussed this, and it's the only guy who's cool but also nice that's in Y/N's league," Wendy responded calmly. Bebe huffed and ran out. You were tempted to run after her but Bebe's a bitch so nah.

South Park One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें