Thirty.

Six Months Later...
Reina

"Aye! Thompson, you suck!" Rose yelled at the opposing team's player. Demitri was going against the Warriors and it was head to head game at this point.

"Rose, you can't shout insults at everybody." I told her while laughing.

"I'm not. I'm showing constructive criticism." She smiled even though she's been yelling at everybody on the other team.

"But the Warriors is a pretty good team." Hunter told her.

She narrowed her eyes at him, "Excuse me?"

"You're excused." He mushed her face making her punch him in the stomach. "Ow! Mommy she hit me!"

"You touched me first!" She yelled at him.

"Both of you shut up. I can't take y'all nowhere." I shook my head as I focused my attention back on the game.

The second quarter ended and the lights dimmed for the halftime performance from the dancers. Demitri ran off the court somewhere which was weird. Usually he sits down and complain about how other players are being foul or how his teammates aren't passing him the ball enough.

One of the dancers came over to me and grabbed my hand, pulling me to the court. I looked around confused because I was the only person and I had a whole stadium staring at me. I stood in the middle of the court with my face red as it could ever be as a spot light shined on me. Demitri walked up to me and the dancers left so it was just us.

He grabbed both of my hands and looked into my eyes, "You love me?"

"Of course I do." I looked at him weirdly.

"And you know I've done wrong by you in the past. I think we've came a long way since then. You've given me three children and hopefully more down the line. But before that happens." He got down on one knee and opened a black velvet box. "Reina Ivana McKinley, will you marry me?"

I didn't see this coming at all. Demitri has never brought up marriage recently. I was speechless.

"Say something, please." I guess my silence was starting to scare him. I was so shocked at him proposing and the huge rock I was looking at.

"Of course I'll marry you, Demmy." I grinned as I let him slide the ring on my finger.

The stadium erupted in cheers as he stood up and kissed my lips repeatedly.

"I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too."

°•°•°•°•°

"Let me see! Let me see!" Morgan jumped up and down when her, Julie, Kylee, and Michelle walked inside my house.

"How did you know?" I asked. I haven't told anyone yet.

"It's all over the media. Demitri Carter, future hall of famer proposed to his long time girlfriend during halftime at last night's game." Kylee said, grabbing my hand to look at my ring.

"Well I guess Hoemitri went all out. Does your finger hurt?" She gawked at the huge diamond sitting on my left hand finger.

"I did good, I know. My moms helped me pick it out." Demitri walked down the stairs with a satisfied look on his face, referring to my mother and his. "A pink, seventeen carart diamond ring for my one and only."

"How much you spend on that?" Julie asked him.

He smirked which could only mean he was about to say an expensive number, "2.5 million."