Twenty-two.

Segregated and A Likely Pair had the most votes. Segregated is next, if you're not reading it then I don't know what to tell you. ❤
♢♢♢♢

Reina

"You got mail." Demitri looked through the envelopes on the table by the door.

"Can you not." I walked up to him in attempt to take the envelopes, but he pushed me back.

He held up a letter in his hand, "Why are you getting letters from a prison?"

"Don't worry about it." I tried to snatch the letter from him but he held it over his head. "Demitri, stop it."

"You stop it." He opened up the letter and read it.

He didn't get to finish because I snatched the paper from him.

"Why is this sick fuck sending you letters, asking about my son." He raised his voice.

"He wants to see him, but I don't want Hunter to have any type of contact with him. But it's really not my choice." I said making him furrow his eyebrows.

"The fuck you mean 'it's not your choice', Reina? You're his mother."

"I know that, but that's his biological father whether you and I like it or not. If Hunter feels he wants to see him then that's his choice."

After I visited Julian I realized that I would be doing the same thing I did to Rose to Hunter. Hunter should make the decision of seeing Julian or not.

Demitri shook his head, "No and why did you visit him in the first place by yourself."

"I had to-"

"You didn't have to do shit. As always you want to go and play nice with people who fucked you over." He scoffed.

"Like you?" I crossed my arms.

"I'm ready!" Rose skipped down the stairs.

"What the hell is that?" Demitri pointed at her uniform.

"It's my uniform, daddy." She said in a duh tone.

"Why the hell is the skirt so short?" He looked at me.

I rolled my eyes, "It's a uniform, Demitri. You should be used to it since you play basketball."

"Okay, but those girls are over the age of eighteen with daddy issues and get passed around like a basketball. Where the hell is your jacket?" Demitri turned his attention back to Rose.

"It's hot outside."

"You shouldn't be that hot since you barely have on clothes now." Hunter told her as he walked downstairs.

"Either way she's cheering without her jacket so instead of wasting time, we should be leaving." I said.

"Rose, you're never cheering again after this season and don't think our discussion is over Reina." Demitri told us as we walked out of the house.

°•°•°•°•°

"Sit." Demitri pointed at the couch.