Twelve.

Guys, I have a job now, obviously my interview went well. I haven't been updating because I just haven't been in the mood. But I'm trying cause I love you peoples.
♡♡♡♡

Reina

"I know damn well this hoe did not just get Demitri put in jail." Kylee said, tucking the loose strands of her hair under her bonnet.

"Right. Where are we going?" Morgan asked.

"To my house real quick." I pulled into my driveway.

I parked the car and quickly got out. Right now I didn't really know what to feel. I walked in my house and ran up the stairs to my room. The first thing I grabbed was my rainy day money. I've been saving this money for a while and it wouldn't hurt to spend it for a time like this.

My phone ringed and I wasted no time answering it when I saw it was from the jail. I accepted the charges and heard Demitri's voice through the speaker.

"Reina?" I could hear the anger in his voice.

"Yes?"

"I need you to get me out of here. I'm already all over the news getting arrested." He said.

"I will baby, I promise."

"What you just call me?" He asked.

My eyes widened in realization to what I just said, "Huh?"

"You....I have to go." He hung up the phone.

I sighed, stuffing the money in my purse.Here I was still standing in my thousand dollar versace dress and giuseppe heels, a few of the may things Demitri bought me. I was all dressed up just for my night to be ruined. Monica has another thing coming if she thinks this is over.

Demitri

"Carter." The officer unlocked the cell. "You're being released and the charges have been dropped." He said.

I got up and walked out to see Reina waiting for me.

"Thank you." I told her.

She shrugged, "No need to thank me."

I draped my arm over her shoulder as we walked out the door to be swarmed with paparazzi. The number one thing I was dreading.

"Is it true you were arrested for illegal drugs?"

"Did you hit that woman?"

"What will your coach say about this?"

"Is this your rumored child's mother? Are you together?"

"That dress she's wearing isn't even out yet. Are you a gold digger?"

They kept asking millions of questions and forcing cameras in our face. I tried to cover Reina's face as best as I could, but it was no use. We finally got to the car and quickly sped off before they could take more pictures.

"This heifer needs her ass beat. Let me get one round with her." Kylee said from the back seat.

"You should just leave it alone. Violence isn't going to resolve anything." Morgan interjected.