Twenty-six.

Julie in the MM
☆☆☆

Julie

"Mommy, I don't like this." Kamera pulled the lettuce off of her sandwhich with her face scrunched up in disgust.

"You just liked it last week, Kam." I told her.

"I know, but I changed my mind." She took the sliced turkey off the bread and ate it by itself.

Kamera never knows what she likes. She changes what food she likes damn near everyday and she's already a picky eater. But I just let her be her. I see it as her figuring herself out.

"Go tell your mama to wake up." I told her since she ate what she chose off the sandwich she told me to make for her.

Kam got down from her chair and walked to the bottom of the stairs, "Mama, mommy said wake up!"

"I could've did that myself." I told her.

"Why didn't you?" She sassed as she placed her hand on her little hips.

"What you yelling for? It's too early in the morning for that bullshit." Kylee grumbled as she made her way down the stairs while rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, hair all over the place.

"Oooh, you cursed." Kam placed her hands over her mouth as if she couldn't believe Kylee cursed.

"You're right, bad mama." She hit her hand making Kamera smile in satisfaction before running off upstairs.

"Ky, it's not even morning. It's almost two in the afternoon." I chuckled.

"Really? Hm." She shrugged her shoulders.

I watched her walk over to me and try to kiss me but I moved away from her. It wasn't intentional, but I didn't want affection.

She cleared her throat as she stepped back from me, "I'm going to check on Jules."

Kylee stopped in her tracks as she began to retreat out of the kitchen. Shaking her head, she turned around to face me.

"No. You're going to tell me what your damn problem is. I'm done walking away from this." She planted herself om the stool at the island.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "Huh?"

"Don't play stupid, Julie. It's been a week since Jules was born and you don't want me anywhere near you. You don't let me kiss you, hug you, and you sleep far away from me at night. If it's a nigga you can give me my ring back and stop wasting my time." She spat making me jump at her tone of voice.

"What? Ky, I love you. Why would I mess around on you with a man?" I asked.

"Well then explain to me why you're acting like this." I felt her green eyes bore into me as I kept my head down.

"I-I...I feel unattractive after having Jules." I looked up at her.

"Why would you feel that way? If anything you're more gorgeous after having him." She said making a small smile form on my face.

"I don't like my body." I said timidly.

"Why not? You snapped back like you was never pregnant."

"I know, but I have stretch marks all over my butt."

She smirked, "Tiger stripes ain't never hurt anybody. I like it."

If anybody can turn my mood around, it's Kylee. It took her a long time to get me to go on a date with her. At the time I wasn't into girls. One date turned into many more. Before I knew it, I was head over heels for Kylee. I was in denial for a while until I couldn't deny it anymore.