Twenty.

Make sure you read Segregated after this and show love. 😊

When I come back He Changed Her will be updated back to back. Sounds good? Okay.

♧♧♧♧

Demitri

"You said what?" Laz laughed obnoxiously  when I told him what I said to Reina.

"Your ass really not getting a baby. I wouldn't give you one if I was Reina." Gabe shook his head as he played the game.

"What's her number? I'll talk to her for you." Laz held his phone out to me with a smirk.

"Yeah, I think not." I smacked his hand away from me.

"You're loss. But I wish a lot of these women would get their tubes tied. I got another one on the way." He said it as if it was normal which in his case it is.

"Nigga you got another baby mama?" Gabe laughed.

"No. Michelle's pregnant." He said.

"Michelle?" We questioned in unison.

He nodded his head.

"Wait." Gabe paused the game. "Are we talking about the same Michelle? The mother of your first three daughters? The one you dated in college?"

"Yes." Laz rolled his eyes in annoyance.

I would've never thought Michelle would let Laz come within three feet of her let alone have sex with him. She really hated him after he cheated on her with Jessica.

"Was she drunk?" Gabe asked.

"No." Laz huffed.

"High?" I suggested.

"Man, no. I came over her house to give her money for the girls' monthly tuition then I kissed her and we ended up fucking. Several times." He rubbed his beard while smiling.

"That's crazy. Your extras are going to be pissed." Gabe joked but it was true.

None of his other baby mamas like Michelle because Laz only dated her. The other ones were girls he kept around to fulfill his needs that ended up pregnant. Hazel was a one night stand.

"I think I love her." He said making us laugh. We stopped once we saw he didn't crack a smile.

"Nigga you're serious?" Gabe looked at him wide eyed.

"Yes, I'm tired of groupies every night. I don't want my daughters thinking that's okay to let a guy pass them around like an item. I want to settle down and Michelle is the only girl I want to do that with." He told us. I was honestly shocked.

"I never thought I would see this day." Gabe pretended to wipe away a tear. "You're up next Demitri."

"I'm good. Good luck on that though, Laz." I mumbled.

"Didn't you say you were going to marry Reina?" Laz inquired.

"Shut up Lazarus Effect." I was becoming slightly agitated.