Five.

Man, this college class I'm taking is stressing me out. 😤

Tell me why and my friend/crush got in trouble in study hall because we was texting since the teacher said no talking. What we supposed to do with no work on the first day?!

Anyways, on with the the story...

Reina

"Wait one damn minute, you mean to tell me you had sex with someone?" Demitri followed me down the stairs.

"Yes, so what. I probably can't even count on my hands and toes if you name all of the women you've been with." I said.

"Who was it?" He regarded everything I said.

"Liam."

"Who the hell is Liam?" He asked.

"My co-worker, he's another dentist." I shrugged.

"How many times?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Maybe once...or ten times."

"So you've been giving away what's mines?"

"Excuse me, but if I do recall, you broke up with me. And in a pretty fucked up way if you ask me."

Not only did he break up with me in a messed up way, he treated me different afterwards...

I stood outside of Demitri's apartment that he had got on campus. I flew all the way out from Florida to North Carolina for our three year anniversary. When he answered the door, I frowned at the fact he wasn't dressed.

"Your early, I was just about to text you." He said.

"Text me about what? Why aren't you dressed?"

"Reina, I can't do this anymore. I'm about to get drafted next year and the NBA brings a lot of women. I know I'll cheat on you and I don't want to do that to you." He said full of sorrow.

I began to laugh and he looked at me confused.

"This is what you do on our anniversary? Okay." I nodded.

My intention was to slap him, but I punched him right in his eye instead. That was the last time I saw him.

That was until I found out I was pregnant a month later. I was happy, yet scared. Believe it or not, I was going to tell him. I called the minute I left the doctor's office.

"Wassup." He answered the phone.

"I have something to tell you." I let out a shaky breath. My hand was trembling so much, the phone almost fell.

"What is it?"

"I'm-"

"Demitri, baby get off the phone." I heard a female voice in the background.

"I have to go." He hung up before I could get another word out.

After that I felt like he wasn't going to have time to take care of two babies. He wanted the fast life, the typical NBA life. I also realized that a baby takes up a lot of time, which he won't have.

And I didn't want him to give up his dream, something he's worked so hard for all of his life. Although he broke my heart, I still cared.

A little after Rose was born Demitri was drafted for the Miami Heat and I lost all contact with him. I had no type of contact with his mom either so I did what I had to do. It wasn't the best choice, but I can't change it.