Nineteen.

I'm so excited for this new book guys! Still contemplating on when I'll publish it.
♡♡♡♡

Hunter

"Why would you do that?" I asked Taylor as we sat on the swing set at the park.

She shrugged, "I had to because she wasn't going to stop until I made her."

"She's in the hospital with a severe concussion." I said making her scoff.

"So." She kept a straight face. "You sure are worried about her though."

"No I'm not-"

"Sound like it to me." She cut me off, staring at me.

"Taylor, I'm not worried about her. I'm worried about you." I was afraid that she would be sent away.

Taylor has been sent to the psychiatric ward twice because she chose not to take her medication. Usually she can control herself when she does take it. I don't want her to go back because they won't treat her right in there. They'll treat her like the rest of those psychos and drug her every chance they get.

She got suspended for ten days. They wanted to expell her but they couldn't because of her condition. Her actions are against her will.

"Did you take your medication?" I knew my answer when she looked down at the ground. "Why didn't you take it?"

"Because I hate having to take pills everyday. I'm tired of being labled as crazy. All I want is to be normal, being able to control my actions on my own." Her voice cracked. "Nobody knows how it feels to never be able to turn off your brain. When I sleep I have horrible nightmares. The voices never leave."

I didn't really know what to say because it was a lot to take in.

"You're not normal. Not being normal is okay. My mom, my dad, and my sister aren't normal." I told her in hopes of making her feel better. There was nothing wrong with being different.

Reina

"Why do I have to be here?" Rose sat in the chair with her arms folded and a scowl on her face.

"Because we're helping you not fix your face before I fix it for you." I moved her arms to lay at her side.

"I don't need this." She rolled her eyes.

"Trust me, you do need it." Demitri told her.

"I don't." She muttered under her breath as she slouched in her chair.

"Girl..." I chuckled to myself. I was really being tested by her this morning.

"It won't be that bad, I promise." Demitri assured.

"Pinky promise?" She held out her pinky to him.

"Yeah." He laughed as he latched his pinky with hers.

A middle aged woman came out of her office and looked at Rose. She gave her a warm smile.

"I'm doctor Gilies. What's your name?" She asked Rose.

"Rosaline." She seemed to have perked up from when we first got here.

"You want mom and dad to come with you?" She asked.