Six.

In case y'all don't know, you can always message me and I will respond. I'll answer any questions you have or help you with ideas, I don't mind. If you just want to talk to me then feel free, don't be scared. 😂

You can either message me on Wattpad, kik me @obey_niyniy or you can snap me @qveen_niyniy

I don't bite, people.
♡♡♡

Reina

"Wow, it's like a castle! Can we live here!" Rose jumped up and down excitedly as we stood on Demitri's doorstep waiting for him.

"No."

She pouted, "Why not?"

"Because I said so."

Demitri opened the door with no shirt on, rubbing his eyes.

"Did you forget we were coming?" I asked.

"No, I'm just really tired."

Rose ran inside the house without speaking. Demitri just stared back at me and I could feel the awkward tension between us.

"Well-"

I was cut off by Rose screaming. She raced down the stairs and grabbed my arm.

"Look at my room!" She pulled me upstairs.

She opened the double doors and my jaw dropped. This room is way better than my own room.

 This room is way better than my own room

"Thank you, daddy." She gave him a quick hug before jumping onto the bed.

"Anything for my princess."

"Demitri, don't you think this is a bit much?" Everything in this room doesn't look like something you get from a regular store. This all looks foreign to me.

"No, It was just a few hundred?" He shrugged.

"Dollars?"

He laughed, "The hell? A few hundred grand."

My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. I make almost two hundred grand a year.

"She's only seven."

"And?"

I wasn't going to tell him what to do with his money. If he wanted to spoil Rose rotten then he can be my guest.

"I have to go. She's extremely allergic to mushrooms so please be mindful of what she eats. Don't give her sweets before bed because she will not go to sleep. And do not, I repeat, do not give her candy." I pointed my finger at him.

"Okay, allergic to mushrooms and no sweets before bed."

"Demitri."

He laughed while putting his hands up in surrender, "No candy."