Twenty-nine

Morgan in the MM.
♡♡♡

Taylor

"Stop that crying, Taylor. I'm not going to tell you again." My father said sternly.

"You can get out my room." I wiped my face.

"I pay the bills in this house." He gestured around the room.

"Your mother gives you money. You don't have a job so your mama pays the bills." I shot back. "I hate you so much."

"Excuse me?" He seemed a bit taken back by what I said. But it was the truth. I loathe everything about him at this point.

"You heard what I said. You made me not take Hunter back and I hate you for it. It's obvious you don't want to see me happy." I told him.

"That boy is not good for you-"

"Are you sure? He looks out for me more than you do." I scoffed.

The day I came back home after that fight in the hallway Tyler told me that I couldn't be with Hunter anymore. I told him that I was going to be with him whether he liked it or not. But he threatened to send me with my grandmother, my mother's mother, who is in Seattle.

That would mean I couldn't see Hunter at all so I didn't really have a choice.

"That's not true-"

"Yes it is. Don't you get it? He keeps me sane! I can't escape any of my problems even when I'm sleep! But when Hunter is around it's different. Every morning he texts me good morning and asks me did I take my medication. Do you do that?" I realized I was crying again. I was being weak and I didn't like it one bit.

"Taylor-"

"In the little bit of time you've been in my life I've never heard you say you love me, not once." I said, looking at the regretful look in his eyes.

He sighed, "Of course I love you, Taylor. I love you more than anything."

"Then why are you punishing me? What did I do so horrible that you don't want to see me happy?" I asked. I feel like he has some type of problem against Hunter and he's using that as a reason for keeping me from him. "Or is it not Hunter? Maybe it's because you're still in love with his mom."

"Definitely not." He rolled his eyes.

"I think it is. You're jealous because his mom is now with your ex-bestfriend and had a daughter with him. So because you're miserable, you want to see me miserable too." I crossed my arms with a satisfied look on my face.

"Watch your mouth." He gritted his teeth.

"Oh, struck a nerve." I laughed.

He turned his back to me and left my room. I hope he knows that I'm serious about hating him.

°•°•°•°•°

"Just great." I huffed when my ponytail holder popped while I was trying to put my hair in a ponytail. Now my hair was going to be a wild, curly mess.

The bathroom door swung open and Desiree walked in. I rolled my eyes in annoyance when she stood at the sink next to me to look at herself in the mirror.