Twenty-one.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas.

Segregated is next to be updated. If you're not reading it then you're gonna be missing out.🤗
♡♡♡

Reina

"I'm never having another child in my life." Julie said as I held Julien in my arms.

"It wasn't that bad." Kylee told her.

"Kylee shut up before I slap the green out your eyes."

Julie went into labor three days ago and she's just now bringing Julien home. I know she's relieved after having him since she was two weeks overdue. They had to induce her labor.

"He gives me baby fever. Gabe let's have another baby." Morgan whined.

He looked at her like she had lost her mind, "Morgan, Violet isn't even walking yet and you want another baby? Three is enough and we not having anymore."

"We'll see." She rolled her eyes.

"Demitri, you want to hold him?" Kylee asked.

He glanced over at me, "No thanks."

"Childish." I mumbled under my breath, but he still heard me.

"Speak up." He snapped.

"I'm just going to take my baby back." Kylee took Julien from me.

"Here they go." Gabe sighed.

"You obviously heard me so there's no reason to speak up." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Yeah well I'm tired of you saying slick shit under your breath. You have something to say then you can say it out loud."

"Okay. You're being childish because I won't untie my tubes to give your selfish ass a baby." I shrugged.

Demitri and I can't be in the same room with each other without us arguing. He says or does something that makes me mad then it turns into an argument.

"So anybody catch the new episode of Empire?" Julie tried to change the subject.

Everyone just sat around awkwardly as usual when Demitri and I argued in front of them.

"I'm selfish but you tied your tubes thinking only about yourself." He chuckled bitterly.

"It's my body, I can do what I want with my body. You can't even commit to me so what sense would that make to give you a child?" I shook my head.

"I don't want a relationship." He shrugged.

"Okay, and I don't want another baby so problem solved."

°•°•°•°•°

I sat in the chair, taking in my surroundings. There was a lot of women here with kids who I'm assuming is visiting their fathers. Meanwhile I'm visiting the bastard who ruined my childhood.

He walked out and sat on the other side of the glass. Seeing him again made me feel uneasy. It's been fifteen years since I've seen his face.

"Reina." I always cringed at the way he said my name. It honestly made my stomach churn.

"Julian." I let out a shaky breath.