'Ouch' she mumbled and looked up to see Jimin. He lend her a hand and pulled her up without any effort. "You alright?" He asked. Mijoo nodded her head with a reassuring smile.

"I want ice cream" She said, suddenly feeling an urge to go out and have some mint ice cream.

"Now?" Jimin asked in surprise. He looked at the time; it was midnight. Mijoo nodded her head and started to pull Jimin towards the main door. Jimin chuckled at her childness and stopped her. "Wait let me get my keys" He said checking his pockets.

"No" Mijoo said "I want to walk there" she whined.

"What's with you?" Jimin smiled "You're being nice to me"

"You don't like it?" Mijoo raised an eyebrow sassily.

"Ani, I love it" He mumbled and grabbed her hand to take the lead. They walked out into the forest, swinging their hands as they breathed in the fresh air. It was quiet and the only sound that could be heard was the crickets and their feet crunching the twigs on the ground.

Mijoo felt happy for some reason and kept smiling. The silence was peaceful instead of awkward. It was like they were communicating without words. Jimin and Mijoo walked out into the streets, where only a few people could be seen walking around.

The sky was illuminated by bright stars and it was kind of chilly. Mijoo spotted an ice cream truck in a lonely corner, they seemed to be closing. She pulled Jimin and ran towards the truck where the ice cream man looked at her in surprise.

"Can I pleaseeeeee get a mint ice cream" She emphasized on the word 'please' knowing she wouldn't find another open ice cream shop at this time. Jimin just watched as she took control of the situation. The ice cream man nodded his head with a smile and quickly got her a scoop of mint ice cream.

"Don't you want any?" Mijoo asked looking at her mate. He shook his head not really a fan of ice creams. She frowned at him then took the cold dessert from the man's hand. Jimin quickly paid him and they started making their way back.

Mijoo took a huge bite and cringed. "Ow ow ow ow brain freeze" She stopped and squeezed Jimin's hand. He looked at her concerned and leaned forward.

Mijoo opened her eyes in surprise and saw how close Jimin's face was causing her to react and push him away. "Sorry" She mumbled with an innocent smile as he rubbed his chest and glared at her. "Do you want some?" She asked and pointed at her ice cream. He nodded his head and swiftly took her spoon to take a small bite.

He licked the spoon clean and gave it back to her with a teasing smile. "We had an indirect kiss" Jimin said with a smirk. Mijoo blushed and snatched the spoon away from him.

She finished her ice cream as they walked back to the mansion through the dark forest. The girl was so focused on her ice cream, that she didn't see the fallen branch in front of her and ended up slipping.

However, just before she could hit the ground Jimin was fast enough to grab her waist, turning her around so she wouldn't land on her face. But he lost his balance as well and ended up falling on top of her as her back hit the ground.

"Ouch" Mijoo exclaimed as her back hit the ground and Jimin landed on top of her. She didn't notice how close Jimin's face was to her's. Jimin stared, wide eyed at the close proximity not knowing what to do. He had managed to prevent falling on top of her with his hands but didn't think it would end up with his nose touching Mijoo's.

They both stared into eachother's eyes in shock and time seemed to stop. It felt like a cliché romantic scene from a movie to Mijoo but all Jimin could think about was how close he was to kissing her. Jimin was thoughtful and didn't want to force Mijoo with anything which is why he always stopped himself from stealing her first kiss.

The temptation was too much this time and even Mijoo could feel his lust. She slowly nodded her head as if giving him permission whilst staring into his beautiful eyes. Jimin leaned further, and slowly planted his lips to her's into a sweet kiss.

She kissed back feeling her heart flutter.

some mimin (Jimin x Mijoo) right there >.<