Kazumi frowned "why ?" She asked "she got stage fright ?" Ryohei said "oh ! Don't worry about it ! The make-up artists will make a little change that nobody will recognize you" Kazumi waved her hand "I don't see how that will fix my problem" Kyokai sweat dropped "you will not make Kyokai a model" Kyoya glared "why not ? Everyone knows Kai-chan got a sexy body, you must have saw her naked once" Kazumi tilted her head and narrowed her head "no !" Kyoya glared "I have a sexy body ?" Kyokai looked at Ryohei confused "heh !? Why do you ask me !? It's not like I stare at you body or anything !" Ryohei blushed "sorry I asked" Kyokai mumbled.

"U-Umm, I-I guess it's alright if it will help Kazumi-san" Kyokai said "what !?" They said "Yattah !" Kazumi cheered in victory "let's go right now !" She grabbed Kyokai's hand and dragged her out of the classroom "K-Kazumi-san !" Kyokai almost tripped as she was being dragged "Oi !" Kyoya and Ryohei slid out of the classroom "Kazumi ! That's called kidnapping !!" Kyoya yelled as they chased them "no it's not !!" Kazumi laughed.

"Almost there, almost there~" Kazumi hummed while dragging Kyokai in the street "ah ! We're here !" She entered a huge building "eh ?" Kyokai looked around at the place as they went to the elevator. They reached the chosen floor, they saw a whole floor that was the photoshoot as the door of the elevator opened "i-is this where you work, Kazumi-san ?" Kyokai asked and Kazumi laughed "don't be silly !" She shook her head "I own a whole building" she smiled and Kyokai flinched.

"Kazumi-sama ! We have to start the photoshoot right now !" I brought a couple pf models and let you choose" the camera man said "no thanks, I already found my model" Kazumi shoo her head "that's my little brother's lover over there, Kyokai-chan" she whispered while pointing at Kyokai, who stood far away looking around "does your brother's lover have bad sense of fashion ?" He said "don't judge my brother's taste in women !" She glared "yes sorry sorry" he bowed his head.

Everyone turned to Kazumi as she clapped for their attention "alright ! Let's start the magic !" She said "let's go, Kai-chan" she grabbed Kyokai's shoulders and pushed her toward the dressing room "Ano Kazumi-san ?" Kyokai said as Kazumi pulled out clothes from the closet "I don't know how to model" she blushed in embarrassment "that's alright ! I already solved that problem !" Kazumi placed her laptop on the make-up table and started a video. Kyokai watched the previous models pose and walk while Kazumi dressed her up, Kyokai's eyes focusedon the video, memorizing every single second.

After Kazumi was done, she called the make-up artists to do Kyokai's make-up, Kyokai didn't notice anything around her as she watched the long video. Kazumi figured that out, so she left to see other things to do. She was talking to the camera man when she heard a loud yell "where's Kyokai !!?" Kyoya and Ryohei burst in "in there" Kazumi pointed at the dressing room "Shotto !" She pulled the back of their collars as they ran toward the room "you do realize that she is a girl, right ?" She reminded them and glared "yeah, we know" Ryohei said and Kazumi face palmed.

They flinched when they heard a scream "what is this !? Who is this !?" They heard Kyokai "I guess she finished the video" Kazumi sweat dropped "that's it, I'm going to take her home with me" Kyoya told her and Ryohei nodded in agreement "I don't think you can" Kazumi turned them, their jaws dropped.

Kyokai appeared wearing a tight black tank top, puffy short red skirt, black long stockings, and red high heels. He hair was straighter than the usual, it was also messy as she was wearing a headband. Kazumi smirked and closed their jaws "you look wonderful, let's start shooting !" She dragged Kyokai to the shooting spot "just copy what you saw in the video" she waved her hands as she stood between Ryohei and Kyoya.

Kyokai's eyes widen and wrapped her arms around her chest "you mean the stripping video ?" She blushed "what stripping video ?" Kazumi frowned and heard the female staff giggle in the dressing room "what did you show her !?" She yelled at them "no no, the first one" she told Kyokai, who nodded and sighed in relief "to think Kyokai would strip in front of us" Ryohei mattered and Kyoya tilted his head "Itai !" Kazumi smacked their heads "teenagers" she rolled her eyes.