39

The two boys were walking hand in hand on the oh so famous beach, Gwangalli. It was night and the stars were shining over the water.

The waves gave them a peaceful sound and the bridge on the other side shines brightly. "Aigo. This view is almost as beautiful as you."

Yoongi giggled and pushed Hoseok. "You idiot." Hoseok smiled and kissed his cheek. "I really really love you Min Yoongi." Yoongi smiled and stood in front of him.

He leaned up a bit and pecked his lips. "I love you too Jung Hoseok. We should go get-" Yoongi was cut off when his phone vibrated.

He ignored it the fist time but by the next two minutes his phone vibrated like crazy. He looked at the caller and rolled his eyes when he saw that it was Jimin.

Hoseok nodded for him to pick up. "Yah! Pabo! What do you want?" He heard Jimin breath in before yelling through the phone. "Holy JISOOS! WHERE ARE YOU!? WHY WONT YOU PICK UP MY CALLS OR READ MY TEXTS?!"

Yoongi pushed the phone away from his ear and looked at Hoseok who was laughing. "I'm in Busan with Hoseok."

Jimin gasped dramatically. "What the fuck. WHY WASNT I INFORMED I WOULDNT HAVE CALLED YOU OMG SORRY BYE!"

Jimin hung up and Yoongi just looked at Hoseok who was still laughing. "Aish. Jimin." Hoseok smiled and looked at the water. He sat down on the cold sand and patted a spot next to him for Yoongi.

Yoongi winced when he sat down, his bottom still hurting from earlier activities. "A drink would sound really good right now." Hoseok laughed and put his head on the boys shoulder.

"Hoseok?"

"Hm?"

"I wanna move in with you."