22

Yoongi got up from his mom's bed and stretched. He had remembered what happened yesterday and let a sad gloomy look sit on his face.

He left her room and changed into a pair of black shorts and one of Hoseok's hoodies. He quickly changed after smelling the sweet scent of Hoseok.

Looking at himself in the mirror, he noticed that his eyes were red and puffy. He could cry at anything anyone even said to him. A simple 'hello' would make him break down.

He sighed and rubbed his eyes while taking his depression pills from out of his cupboard. "Hello old friend. It's been a long time since I had you." He took two pills and stuffed them in his mouth.

The pills don't really help him with his depression problems, they just keep him stupid for some time.

He sighed and laid down on his bed. He looked around at his dark room. The only thing that was giving him light was the lights on his mirror.

He closed his eyes and let small tears fall. He was tired of crying. Half his whole teenage life was spent crying. A small knock came in the door but he ignored whoever it was.

"Yoongi?" He looked at the door and stood up, unlocking it. "Hey chim." Jimin instantly frowned when he saw the orangish container on the desk.

"You're taking your depression pills?" Yoongi laid back down on his bed and held a white pillow. "I'm ruined."

Jimin sighed and closed the door behind him. "I should have sent you that. Because of me you're hurt."

Jimin looked down at Yoongi. Yoongi's eyes were closed and tears kept streaming down. "No. I don't think so. Thanks. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't been dating a porn star." Jimin frowned.

"Yoongi. He might've been doing it to pay rent or something." Jimin tried to convince Yoongi that he was doing it for a good cause.

"He sure did seem more turned on by them then with me." Jimin rubbed his back. "He could've been acting." Yoongi chuckled. "What good acting. He managed to have a great orgasm than when he did with me."

Jimin sighed and pulled the boy in his arms. "Go ahead." Yoongi took a deep breath before starting.

"I don't understand. Why? I know it had to be recent if he had the same hair. Why did he do it? Was it because I told him I wasn't ready at some point? Did he not like it when we did it? Did he really love me or only for sex?" Jimin smiled at the boy and rubbed his back.

"Don't jump to conclusions. Let him explain. Then see what happens." Yoongi looked up at Jimin. "What's there to explain! I saw it with my own eyes."

Jimin shrugged. "What if he only did it for the money? What if he was in crisis and needed to money badly? What if he quit?" Yoongi looked back down.

"I guess your right, but that doesn't make me feel any better. He still had sex with other people. And I almost thought he was too good to be true in bed." Jimin smiled. "If you really love him, then let him explain to you. Then make your choice." Yoongi nodded.

"I'm not sure I'll be able to look at him the same way." Jimin nodded. "Neither will I trust me."