34

Weeks had passed and Yoongi wasn't getting better. He got more blades and hurt his arms so much he moved in to his thighs.

He cut every part of his thighs and arms. He stopped visiting Hoseok and didn't let Jimin in when he came over. He was so tired of everything.

He went to school but ignored everyone and stayed out of everyone's way. He wore hoodies and pants so he wouldn't show anything.

Jimin then practically broke the door down when Yoongi started ignoring him. He walked in the classroom with all the students staring at him. "Mr. Park Jimin! You cannot interrupt my class-"

Jimin ignored tinge teacher and dragged Yoongi out the class while saying "I need to take him for the day. " Yoongi sighed and let him drag him out of the room.

Once they they were outside, Jimin spoke up. "What the hell is up with you all of a sudden? Hoseok thinks he scared you away after he asked you to move in with him. Stop ignoring me. "

He was looking away from him when he said the last sentence. "I'm fine." Jimin put his hand on his forehead. "You aren't. You got even paler and to top it all off you are ignoring Hoseok."

Yoongi looked down. It was true. He was ignoring Hoseok and a part of him was depressed because of it. "I just want to be alone."

He was going to walk away when jimin gripped his wrist. "That's a bunch of bull. I have you a week of 'alone time' Yoongi. I'm tired of my best friend ignoring me. Just stop!"

Yoongi winced when the grip on his wrist got tighter, hurting his cuts. "Then go find another best friend Jimin."

Jimin gritted his teeth and pushed Yoongi on to the wall. "You need to stop whatever your doing. If you're really this bad than tell Hoseok because I know that he's sure as hell a better friend than I am Yoongi."

He let him go and walked back into the school building as Yoongi stood there deciding whether to go see Hoseok or to go home.

------