35

He stood in front of the door staring at the new numbers that appeared before his eyes. 89.

Taking a deep breath he knocked on the brown wooden door. A faint "come in" was heard from the other side. He opened the door and looked through it. "Y-Yoongi."

He closed the door and looked down at the floor once again. "I'm sorry. " Hoseok chuckled and opened his arms for Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at him and ran to him while hugging him. His heart gave in and he cried all the tears he tried to hold in for for long. "Yoongi?" Hoseok asked when he pulled away.

Yoongi turned around and cried. Hoseok was trying his hardest to stand up right to pull the boy over but he was still sore.

"Yoongi.." He reached to grab his arm but Yoongi moved farther away. "Hoseok I can't do this. We need to break up."

Hoseok looked at Yoongi. "Yoongi please don't do this. Did I do something? Yoongi.." Yoongi turned around and sighed.

"I'm going to Japan, Hoseok. I can't say no." Hoseok looked down. "Please just-just give me some time. I leave the hospital tomorrow. Just don't break up with me. We'll figure something out please."

Yoongi looked away. He didn't want to end it with Hoseok. "Yoongi please."

He nodded and held his hand. "Only because I'll die if I leave you." They hugged and stayed silent until Hoseok spoke up. "Jimin told me."

Yoongi got tense. "T-told you what?" Hoseok took his arm and pulled up his sleeve. "About these." Hoseok rubbed his hand up and down the bumps of blood and scars. "Why? I felt such a rage when he told me. Because I wasn't there to help you. Because I was in my own world. Are you doing this because of me?"

He kissed the scars and rubbed them once again. "Stop doing this. Please. Just stop." Yoongi sighed and shook his head. "It's not about you, Seok. I just need to try and figure this all out."

Hoseok kissed his hand. "I don't want you to do it alone. I want to help you Yoongi." Yoongi looked at Hoseok and hugged him once more.

"I dont want to make you suffer anymore."

_______