05

"How was your date?" Yoongi walked in the house and was greeted by his mom. "It wasn't a date Ma."

She peaked her head out the kitchen door and almost dropped the food she had in her hand.

"Y-your hair..." He forgot about his pink hair completely.

"Oh yeah. That." He rubbed his locks down since they were all over the place.

"I like it." She set her things down on the counter and washed her hands.

"Come help me with dinner." He took off his shoes and ran to the kitchen.

"So were did you go today?" He smiled and told her about everything.

And I mean EVERYTHING.

His mom was a good listener. She wasn't like his father. Yoongi got along with his mom more than he did with his father.

His father was abusive and always hit his mother and him.

When he would hit his mother, he would get in and try to stop him but only resulting in him himself getting hurt.

He felt safe bing able to tell his mother everything. He trusted her with all his heart and loved her. He hated his father.

Well. Step father. His real father died in a car crash years ago. He used to have the same trust. They were a perfect family until he was taken from him.

He was always happy when he was with his mom. "Suga." He looked up from the pot of food. "Yeah?"

"Your father is going to be here soon. I don't have a problem with your hair but he might."

Yoongi nodded and ran upstairs. He had a plan for everything he dyed his hair.

A black wig. His father still thought his hair was black when really it was different colors every month.

He put the wig on covering his pink locks. He sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror.

All he could see was a broken boy. One who used to smile but now that smile faded.

His life was now dark and gloomy. The only ones who seemed to brighten it was Jimin and his mother.

Jimin being his best friend and knowing just what to say. His mother because she was always there to help him when he needed it.

He heard the door open reveal his mother. He looked down. He was broken and she knew it. It would be a lie if she didn't say she was broken to.

She hugged him and rubbed his back. "It's okay Yoongi. Some boys cry too." He broke down in her arms. The tears he had been holding in for so long were free.

"It's okay." She hugged him tighter and kissed his head. She hated having to see her son hid himself under a wig.

When he put that wig on, a new side of Yoongi was on as well. His smile was gone, his eyes were back to grey plain orbs.

His smile that once illuminated the house was gone. The high pitched voice was gone and replaced with a cold one.

She didn't want him to have to spend his youth like this but it was all because of his step dad.

She sighed and faced at him. "Yah. Stop crying. You look cuter when you smile."

She wiped his tears and pinched his cheek. "I love you." She kissed his cheek and sighed.

"It'll be over someday."

Hoseok turned the tv off and ran upstairs to his room. He didn't live alone. He lived with his friend Taehyung.

His parents let him move out with Taehyung when he got into collage.

He opened his window to let the fresh air enter his hot room.

He looked out the window and saw Yoongi with black hair and was staring at himself in the mirror.

"Why the wig?" He looked at Mickey. He didn't want to spy on him but questions flooded his mind. 

"Did he not like the color I chose?" Mickey jumped on the bed and barked.

A woman, probably his mother, walked into the room and hugged him.

He noticed that Yoongi started crying. He sighed and sat on his bed. "I shouldn't be so nosy." 

Mickey barked again and sat on Hoseok's lap. He decided to at least text him and see if he was okay.

Hey I was just wondering if you were okay.

He wasn't going to answer right away but Yoongi should know that he has Hoseok if he ever needs anything.

Yoongi and Mrs. Min finished dinner and set the table up.

The front door opened with Mr. Kim. Yoongi's mother got married and everything but she preferred when people called her Min.

Yoongi set the table up as Mrs. Min put the food down.

He went upstairs without saying a word. Yoongi sighed and helped his mom. 

Mr. Kim came downstairs and sat down. He started eating before Yoongi or his Mother had even sat down.

Yoongi sat down after his mother and ate after she had started eating. She always told him that he couldn't eat until the female ate.

He kept that respect to her. "What did you do today Yoongi?" His step dat asked with his mouth full.

Yoongi ate what was in his mouth before saying "I went out with Jimin."

"Where?"

"We went to get a bubble tea. I stayed at his house for a bit then came back."

He hummed. "Is that so?" He nodded.

He kept eating slowly. He swallowed his food and looked at his mother.

"Why the fuck are you lying to me."

Yoongi looked at his step dad. "What?" He pulled Yoongi's hair and took the wig off.

The pink locks exposed now. He pulled Yoongi up and threw him on the wall.

"Who the hell gave you permission to dye your hair!"

He yelled. Mrs. Min stood up and shielded her son. Yoongi grabbed his mother's hand and pushed her out of the way.

He didn't want her getting hurt. Mr. Kim pulled Yoongi's hair and threw him on to the other side of the room and hit him repeatedly.

He kicked him harshly and kept pulling his hair.

All he could feel was the pain in his stomach before he fainted.

The last thing he remembered was Hoseok.