12

Yoongi woke up when a loud bang was heard from the door.

Hoseok jumped off he bed and quickly went to the door but Yoongi stopped him.

"Wait." The two remained silent until they heard a man screaming at Yoongi's mom.

"Oh shit. You have to go." Hoseok looked at Yoongi. "What? Why?"

Yoongi pulled Hoseok away from the door. "That's my step dad and if he knows you're here, he'll kill you and me."

Loud bangs then came on the door startling Hoseok and Holly.

Holly ran in the closet and hid under his shirts. Hoseok looked at Yoongi before stepping away from the door.

Yoongi held his breath and looked at Hoseok.

"I swear to god if you don't open this fucking door I'll kill you!"

Faint yells of a woman could be heard from a far. "Momma." Yoongi murmured.

Opened the window and grabbed Holly.

"Yoongi what are you-" Yoongi grabbed his arm and shoved him out the window after him.

"It's called, getting away from your crazy step dad and saving your mom." He jumped down and landed on his feet.

"Hurry up!" Hoseok closed his eyes and jumped of landing on a bush.

"Great landing." Yoongi helped him up and smiled. "Thanks. I call it the 'trying to land in front of your crush but failing. '"

He took a leaf off his head and followed Yoongi. Yoongi pulled his mom out of the house before her father would notice and took her to Hoseok's house.

He quickly put them in and locked the door and closing the windows.

"Y-Yoongi are you alright?" He nodded and studied his mom's bruises. "What happened?" He said in a small voice.

"I told him I didn't want to leave." He hugged her and gave Hoseok his phone. "Call 911."

Hoseok was surprised. "A-are you sure?"

He took a deep breath before nodding.

"Do it."