33

Yoongi woke up and rubbed his eyes before he looked at his red stinging arms. He sighed and looked at himself in the mirror. His eyes were red and puffy. He sighed and took a black hoodie and a pair of shorts out before walking to his bathroom.

He turned the water on and warmed it up until it was steaming. He got in and whined when the warm liquid filled his body. He submerged his bloody body in the water and watched as it turned a light shade of red.

"Yoongi?" Jimin looked at Yoongi's s he walked in the bathroom. "Yeah?" Yoongi stayed in the same position and closed his eyes. "What happened? Don't tell me your cutting yourself again."

Yoongi smiled. "The scars don't leave quickly." Jimin frowned and sat next to the bathtub. "What happened?" He asked as he looked at the pink haired boy. "Kris.."

Jimin looked at the floor. He tapped the tile and nodded for him to continue. "Made me suck his dick." He bitterly looked at the reddish water.

"What!?" Jimin looked at Yoongi. "I can't do this anymore Jimin. I'm ready to just cut my damn veins and leave his cruel world." Jimin stroked his hair. "Don't day that, Yoongi. Hoseok and I still care about you. Don't forget about Jungkook, Tae, Jin and Joonie. We all love you and we can't have you leave us."

Yoongi shook his head and smiled so bitterly. "I shouldn't be here Chim. I'm only being used as a sex toy for everyone. I don't want this life. I'm tired of it."

Jimin picked his arm up and closed his eyes when he saw all the cuts that had been placed on his arm. The cuts were deeper this time and where swollen. "Yoongi.. how do you think Hoseok would feel about you doing this to yourself? You're can't be hurting yourself like this. You have so much to live for. Don't put all this life to waste. Please."

Yoongi shrugged. "It doesn't matter anyways. We all end up in the same place." Jimin stood up and left the bathroom. He came back in with the ten razors Yoongi had. He showed them to Yoongi before flushing them down the toilet.

Yoongi's eyes widened and he sat up straight. "What the fuck Jimin!" Jimin watched them flow into the water.

"I'm not letting you hurt yourself anymore."