04

She rolled her eyes. "Not how love works, Hobi." He rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around his sister.

"It's my way of love, Nonna." He kissed her cheek and heard a thump by the stairs. There stood a sleepy Yoongi with a pillow in his hand.

"And... Who would this be?" She asked. Hoseok stood up and pulled Yoongi on the couch next to him.

"My future boyfriend." She smiled at him as he smiled back. "Yoongi, this is my older sister, Dawon."

Hs lazily stood up and bowed at her before sitting back down and cuddling in Hoseok's side. Mickey made a few circles before lying down next to Yoongi.

Hoseok smiled proudly as he looked at Dawon. "I told ya."

She smiled and rolled her eyes and watched the drama Hoseok was watching earlier.

Yoongi woke up when his phone buzzed loudly in his pocket.

He rubbed his eyes and looked at the caller ID. 

"Hello?"

Hoseok looked at Yoongi when he woke up.

"Okay. Yes. I know. Mh. Yes. I will. Yup. Yeah. Okay. Kay. Bye. Love you too."

He chuckled at Yoongi's small responses. "Mom?" He nodded and curled up again.

"Where are we?" He told him his address. "Oh. I live right next door." Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "You do?"

Yoongi nodded. "For a year now." Hoseok's sister laughed and stood up. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Yoongi. I have to go. Bye Hoseok. " 

She smiled and left the two alone. "You're sister is pretty." Hoseok quickly replied with a "she's taken so don't think about it. "

He chuckled. "I should get going." Hoseok pouted. "No. Don't leave me." He stood up and stretched.

"I have to Or my mom is going to call 911. Call me though. "

He scribbled his phone number on Hoseok's arm before leaving the house.

Hoseok smiled at his arm and played with Mickey. "You see? I told you he'd like me."