18

It was finally Friday and it meant it was his day off. He slept in and caught up with his so missed sleep.  He had made new friends at the restaurant but not as close as Jimin.

Hoseok Hadn't seen Yoongi for three days now and he felt empty. He was starting to regret giving him the idea for that job.

He missed him. Even though they weren't official Hoseok still missed him.

So when Hoseok got a text from Yoongi saying he didn't work on Friday he was there Thursday night with movies and junk food ready for his boy.

The doorbell rung making Yoongi lazily get out of his bed, down the stairs, and to the door. "Hello Hoseok." Hoseok showed up at his door with a smile on his faceu and a Mickey in his arms.

"Hello baby! No work tomorrow huh?" Yoongi moved to the side and let Hoseok walk in. They went directly to Yoongi's room and cuddled.

"Hoseok." Hoseok ran his fingers through Yoongi's pink locks. "Yes?" Holly was laying in between the two and so was Mickey. "Let's break up."

"I'm joking you idiot." Hoseok whined and pulled Yoongi closer. "I thought you were going to leave me." Yoongi giggled and kissed Hoseok.

"Does that mean we're official?" Yoongi nodded and smiled. "So what movie did you bring?"

Hoseok smirked. "50 Shades Of Grey." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Let's watch it."