Stupidity Killed the Humans

Upon waking, I had felt a cool cloth over my face.  Immediately, I sat up and blinked the confusion away from my eyes.  "Doctor..." my voice asked, until an extreme headache went through me.  I was no longer in control of myself anymore, as I had found myself before.  "Ugh!  I told you all specifically not to do this!  How much trouble are we in now?" the ignorant voice boomed.  I blinked quite a few more times before the image held in front of me settled.  "Doctor!  How dare you do this to me!"  I spat at him.

"How on Earth would you know it was me?" he said taken aback.

"Common sense.  I saw you in the mirror at the corner with the butt of your gun pointed in a swinging position.  Stupid things were going through my head about morals-ha!  No time for that!  And I couldn't react anyways, well, nothing would let me do it either.  You stupid, people have such a disadvantage with feelings, everything would go a lot smoother if you all applied cold hard logic to everything and anything!  How much smoother the world would be!" my voice rang out.

"There is something wrong with you, Crypto," the doctor noted, squinting at my face.

"Oh, he finally gets the psychiatric part of his tests!  Oh, goodie!" I mocked him, my face contortioning in an odd smile.  "Well, you see, with all of those tests you have been doing on me, an inner, more longing thought kept to the back of my mind.  I wanted to be all of these things: smart, cunning, resourceful, a badass for short.  Well, presented with the opportunity, my mind has diverted to it in this state of physical torture.  You don't know how much it hurts, do you?  Of course not, a husband who has barely scratched the surface of hurt with his wife, children, and bloody nose.  Last one was a guess, please correct me if I was wrong.  You do not know what I have experienced physically, but this body has overgone things modern term would call 'hell'"

"And so has it gone hell mentally.  You can not just go through something like that and have no side affects!  Well, this is the side affect.  You can try correcting it later, but now, I need to work," I smiled at the doctor with a devilish grin.

"I am sorry.  But, I was also pointing out that your eyes are purple, but it also has blue streaks in them like it was painted purple and there was an artist who splashed colors of blue onto them," the doctor grumbled.

"Oh, yes, well, I am also going mad, but I will hold it off.  Don't you worry.  If my whole eye changes the color blue, I have gone completely mad and you lock me up and do not attempt anything that can potentially harm your life.  But, only splashes?  Good, I must be doing well!" my smiled widened.

"How did you know what that color would do to you?" the doctor asked.

"More commone sense, I swear, you lot are just so... vacant.  What, can you not use deduction in any way?  Gah!" My eyes swiveled around, catching in everything.  "So, soldiers, what's our next plan?" I asked, my smile dissappating as the situation became more clear.  We were in the woods, the whole forest looking black before my eyes, the only lighting being the moon.

"We have no commander, ma'm.  We need to look for him and get orders," a dark-skinned male turned to me, looking at my face.

"So dependent...  So useless," I shook my head in disappointment, "the thing you all do not get is that they are all quite possibly captured or dead!  Use that big brain of all yours and think.  We got captured, there were way more soldiers than we had there at that moment, and there were trucks ready to take us.  This was planned by our opponents, gentlemen.  Some may have gotten out, but how many did you all see?  One normal man against a whole country's army?  Ha!  You'd have to be dreaming!"

"Ma'm, we have no orders to follow.  This could possibly be suicide.  We have about twenty men," the same soldier remarked.

"Sir, I know that.  It could be suicide for all of us, or you can use me.  I will take charge now since none of you have the guts to do it," I stood, swaying a bit as stars came in front of my eyes.