Chapter 27

Third POV

" Okay, what's your name?" One of the doctor's asked the young boy sitting in front of her.

" My name is Comet Galilei." he spoke softly, his eyes strong, but somewhat still shaken. His head covered in bandages, and his body covered in many more scars, but he survived.

" Good, now what do you remember about yourself?" she asked another question.

Comet tried looking for an answer, and this time he saw all of his constellation monsters behind the doctor. His eyes widen, as if they had given him back another memory. " I am a duelist, I'm thirteen years old, and I attend Duel Academy." he said, knowing that he couldn't give out his whole life, and mission.

" Very good, now what do you remember about the night of your accident, three weeks ago?"

" Accident?" He stuttered, then placing his hand on the back of his head, he tried to remember. " I....I remember Akiza...and I dueling, then there was the fire, and-The steel! My head got hit with the steel!" he shot up from the bed.

" Comet? Please take it easy.." The doctor stood up as well, trying to get Comet to sit down.

" I can't, where is she?" he asked. " Please I have to see her right away.."

The doctor sighed, and nodded her head. " Okay, but you're not going to like what you see." she warned.

The two of them made their way out of the room, and into another bigger room next to a window. There on the bed, was Akiza....

Comet's heart broke at this. There the girl he thought he could save was still asleep, after three weeks, why wasn't she awake? " Why is she like this?" the boy asked sternly.

" You see both of you were terribly hurt. You were hit in the section of the head, that stores your memories, and it's quite amazing you still remember so much after so little time, but Akiza....the smoke got in her lungs, making her breathing harder and deeper, she received some first degree burns, but mostly it was her spirit that was broken...Now all we can do is wait...." she whispered. " Comet, the risk of her losing her life, is...is quite high.."

" No!" he snapped, and he went to open the door, and ran to Akiza's side. " Akiza...please...I'm here, I'm here.." The boy touched her arm where her mark use to be, and placing his head on it. He gave her some of his strength.

" Comet....." she whispered.

" Yes, it's me...." Comet whispered back, tears running down her cheek. " You're okay, now..."

The doctor looked at them from afar, and another figure came up behind her. " So is that him?"

The doctor turned around shocked. " Sir!" she gasped. " What are you doing here?"

The grey haired man looked at her with sharp eyes. " I'm here on a personal matter, and it involves the boy with the constellation deck."

The girl nodded. " Yes, that's him...he's still recovering thought, and needs more time."

" Doesn't seem like that, a boy with a serious head injury and within three weeks, he is already back on his feet?" he questioned. " That boy is something else."

" Yes, he is, but why are you interested in a boy like him? We've done our research and both of them are actually ditching school, at Duel Academy." she stated.

" Perhaps, but I think it had to do with something more..." he whispered to himself. Turning back to the girl, and asked for alone time with the boy. She nodded.

Calling to Comet, the man and the boy sat down at a table. " Hello, Mr. Galilei." he smiled softly. " How are you?"

Comet looked at him with wary eyes. " I'm recovering, and I'm sorry but who are you?"

" So you don't' know who I am?" he smiled. " My name is Rex Goodwin, and I am the director of New Domino City."

Comet's eyes widen. " What's a person of your power coming to a injured boy like me for?" he questioned.

" Ah, yes, good question...Well, you see you hold something that I'm looking for." he smirked softly.

Draco appeared next to Comet's side. His eyes glaring at Goodwin. Don't trust him....he growled at the boy. Comet nodded. " Really and what's that?"

" Well, you see have you heard of the Crimson Dragon?" he asked. Comet froze in his place. " Aw, good you remember. Now the legend goes there are seven people that will be chosen with each a mark that create the dragon. They are each linked together by these marks, and then each of them have a Dragon card that is too part of the Dragon. They will all come together and vanish the world of evil and coming darkness."

" I know the legend.." he whispered to him.

" I know, but as you probably too know is that their a another piece to that legend....One that has been lost and forgotten for so many years, but I know it very well." he smirked. " The Crimson Dragon didn't just appear out of thin air. It was created by the very stars and spirits the live with them. They created the Red Dragon to watch over the world, but they also have the power to control it...The stars will reveal the crimson dragon.........The stars can only control it's power....."

Comet's eyes widen. " How do you?" he had heard of this message many time, but for the longest of time it had remained quiet, up until now.

" So you too remember that. That's good, because you see I need your help to find them. The Dragon Holders, and bring them together; to help save this world." he explained.

" How can I trust you?" he asked, his eyes glowing dimly.

" You can't, you can never trust anyone, but I would consider my option because time is running out and I have at least two Dragon Holders with me. I know you've found another; so I'll give you time, but take too much of it, and I'll have to get you the hard way."

" Why not take me now?" Comet asked, slightly confused.

" Because, I need you to help me figure out something first.." Mr. Goodwin got up, and just before leaving the room, he spoke one last time. " We'll meet again soon, Holder of Stars."