Chapter 23

Comet's POV

The stars had shown me another vision and this was one that would call upon our battle.

" Comet?"

I turned around and saw Mrs. Inszuki, looking at me with worried eyes. " Yes?"

" So the time has come for your battle with my daughter?" she asked, her voice filled with fear. My eyes soften and I nodded my head.

" Yes, the stars have shown me a vision that our battle must take place." I stated. " It's time that I set Akiza free.."

" My poor daughter.." The mother began to tear up, but Mr. Izinski became from behind her and wipe her tears.

" Don't cry...soon she will be safe with us.." he whispered to her. My eyes soften at this, and fear curled in my stomach.

Will she be safe....I thought in my mind. I looked down and then back at the parents. "Okay, are you ready?"

They nodded...

Akiza's POV

The sky was beginning to darken, my soul began to cry out...trying to find the light. I silence it. The light was my weakness, and I am a rose that has bloomed in the darkness. I'm home here...

Akiza....I'm sorry...this is all my fault...Rosemary growled softly, her red eyes tearing up. I shook my head.

" This is not your fault, this is who I am, and I've never been better!" I smiled. " Sayer has helped me control and strengthen my powers, it's thanks to him we were able to destroy Comet, and his broken promises!"

Rosemary's eyes darken. Sayer, did help you control your powers, but he has tainted them with lies...Comet, was only trying to help you...

I snapped my head at her. " Rosemary, how could you say such a thing!? Comet, lied to me, he told us that you were never suppose to be mine! He was only using me so he could separate us!" I yelled.

She looked at me with scared eyes. You've changed Akiza....I need you save you...

" You're the one that needs saving!" I hissed bringing forth my powers, a bright red light surround me and as I reached out my hand, I touched Rosemary. She let out a screech, but she didn't seem to fight me, and surrendered to my powers. Her eyes closed..

I promise that you will be saved.....I"m sorry...she whispered, and soon after she closed her eyes, they opened but they were wild looking, and they glowed with an angry red spark.

I smiled, " Now, Rosemary! Join me to destroy the stars once and for all!!!"

Comet's POV

The doors opened...The building was silent, and the storm was coming soon. " Are you ready?" I turned to the parents, they looked scared, but they nodded their head.

" Lead the way, Comet." Mrs. Izinski smiled slightly. We walk in and thought the room is dark and lifeless; I could feel Akiza's rising power from up above. I froze a bit, when I had felt such anger and hate, but Draco hovered next to me, and with his starry eyes he gave me strength.

" Eridanus!" I brought out my monster, Eridanus, the starry river, which transported us to the top of the building guiding us to Akiza. We ended up on the top floor, and though it was dark I could feel something familiar with her energy. " Akiza!" I called out to her.

" I"m glad to see you made it.." a voice came out of the corner of the room. A lightning bolt shock light into the room from the window. Akiza's face was covered once again with her Black Rose mask. " Come back for more?!" she hissed.

I stood my ground and placed my duel disk on. " That's right, and this time things are going to end differently!"

Akiza smiled. " Then let's duel!"