Chapter 24

Comet's POV

The duel world opened and everything came down to this one duel. " I'll start!" she cried out. " First off I summon my Wall Ivy in defense mode!" she cried bringing out a stone wall in front of her.

Wall of Ivy **

DEF/ 1200

" Very well then, do you end your turn?" I questioned. Akiza glared back at me behind her white mask. " I play two cards face down, and end my turn!"

I looked at her, and drew my card. " I now summon Aquila, the Starry Eagle!!"

Aquilia **

ATK/1200

DEF/ 300

" Now, I attack your Wall of Ivy!!" The starry eagle soared toward the wall and shattered the wall into tiny pieces.

" You better be careful, because when my wall is destroyed an Ivy stem appears on your side of the field." Akiza yelled. I didn't say anything." Well, since my Wall is gone. I get to play my Curses Ivy trap card and bring back my wall!!"

The stone wall appeared back on her side of the field. " Oh, and thank you because now my Ivy wall is stronger than before, and you get an Ivy token on your side of the field!"

Ivy token *

DEF/0000

I smiled. "Hate to tell you, but now I can call upon one of my trusty creatures. Come forth, Cygnus, the Starry Swan!"

Cygnus *****

ATK/2000

DEF/400

" Then due to its special ability. My swan gains the same attack points as my Aquila!"

Cygnus*****

ATK/ 3200

" Now, I remember about your trap card on the field, so I play the spell card The Fig Tree! This spell card allows me to summon Corvus, the starry crow, from my deck and bring him to the field!"

Crovus****

1900/1800

" Corvus's power allows me to destroy any face down cards on the field!"

Akiza growled annoyed. " So that little bird will be destroyed!" she countered back. I frowned and looked at her.

" You can try, but Corvus has another special ability, and it comes with a little story. You see the god Apollo told the crow to go find water, but distracted by a fig tree. The crow stayed until it's unripe fruit has turned ripe, and once it had, the crow picked up a water snake and gave it to the god; telling it that it was blocking the spring. Knowing that the crow had tricked him, he curse Corvus to a life where it's thirst could never be quenched." I finished the story.

" And?" Akiza asked. I smiled and my eyes glowed.

" So, now every turn that Corvus stays on the field, none of us are allowed to play any face downs on the field!" I explained.

" Oh, no!" she gasped. I nodded my head.

" Yes, like I said before things are going to be different this time, and I will save you from the darkness!" I yelled. " I end my turn.."

Akiza growled, but the fight was still on, and from her hand she activated her card. " I summon three Evil Thorns from the field, in defense mode!"

Evil Thorn*

300

Evil Thorn*

300

Evil Thorn*