Chapter 7

Comet's POV

" Alright, the coast seems to be clear." I smiled calling back Lepas, the starry hare. I turned to Akiza, who wasn't paying attention to me. " Akiza, did you hear me?"

She turned around. " What?"

" Kiss me." I told her. Her face turned red.

" What?!" she screeched. I started to laugh.

" Just kidding. I told you the coast is clear." I smiled, petting Lepas on the cheek.

" Oh, right. I'm sorry." she whispered. I walked up to her.

" Akiza? What's wrong?"

" Well...well I don't trust myself around you. Once again I lost control and you got in the line of fire again." she whispered. I gave a sigh and smiled.

" Akiza, and once again I have to tell you I chose to get in that line of fire and took that risk. I chose to do that, not you. Now come on we better get out of this city as soon as possible." I stated. She nodded her head. We were able to get out to the rural part of town, but now we were in unknown territory. Looking around I saw a few kids dueling. " Looks like some sort of duel park." I stated.

" I remember this place." she whispered. " I use to come hide here."

" Excuse me?" A little girl came tugging on Akiza's shirt. She knelt down. " Can you duel me?"

" Oh...um.." she looked at me for help. I smiled and came to the girl.

" Hey, why don't you duel me. My friend here is really strong, so why don't you try to duel me to prepare." I smiled. The little girl smiled and nodded her head.

-----------------

Akiza's POV

Comet took the little girl's hand and they both walked towards the duel field. I couldn't help but smile. He was so powerful and relentless, and yet he was caring and kind. Not to mention very good with kids. That's when I hear something behind me. Curious, I leave Comet behind and head towards the rustle.

" Hello?"

A man popped out from the bushes. He had reddish hair and his eyes were strong. He turned towards me. " Oh, hello there."

" Um...what are you doing in there?" I asked.

" Well, I'm looking for something." he answered.

" Well, obviously, but for what?"

The man grabbed my hand and looked at me in the eyes. " My name is Sayar, and I have a small organization that helps people like you."

I glared at him, taking my hand away from his. " I don't need help, and what makes you think that I do!"

He jumped out completely from the bushes. " Well, I'm just like you. I have powers that might rival yours. I have a connection with the unknown, and I use these powers to help guide young physics in finding their way." he smiled. I was interested now.

" You can help me control my power?" I asked. He smiled.

" Of course, I can. Here take this." He handed me a small business card. " You know where to find me when you make up your mind." he winked. I looked at the card. This wasn't too far from here.

" Hey wha-oh, he's gone.' I whispered. " I better tell Comet about this." I smiled and ran towards Comet, who was just finishing up his duel.

Smiling, I ran up to him. " Comet! I think I found the answer into finally controlling my powers!" I called out to him.

" What? I leave you alone for a few minutes and you've found the answer?"

I nodded my head. " Yes, it's here at the Arkanium Movement!"