Chapter 25

Comet's POV

" Oh, my poor baby.." Mrs. Inzuki cried. Her father held his wife close, as he looked at Akiza's ravaged spirit.

" Akiza, please don't do this!" he yelled to her. The girl in the white mask glared at me with angry eyes.

" Why did you bring them here?!" she hissed at me.

" Because you need to rebuild your bond!" I told her.

" We didn't have a bond, they threw me away like a mistake, and now it's coming back to bite them!" she hissed. I glared at her with starry eyes.

" Your an idiot!" I yelled at her. Akiza looked at me shocked. " You are willing to throw away the chance to know your parents?! Look at me, I never even got to see mine, or live in a home where I could actually have a normal life! Yes, your parents made a mistake, but so did you. Now you have to move on, you have to forgive them!"

She remained silent, and shook her head. " I can't....The scars are too deep to forget.." she whispered.

" No, scars can disappear, if tended too. They never wanted to hurt you, they came here by their own terms. They want to save you, Akiza!"

" It's still my turn..." she stated. " I summon Hedgeguard and my turner Rose Fairy!" she added.

Hedgeguard***

1200

Rose Fairy**

200

" Then I tune them to synchro summon Queen of Thorns!"

Queen of Thorns******

2200

" Her effect is that either player must pay 1000 life points to special summon or normal summon unless it's a plant type." she finished.

" I'll show you that you are wrong!" I yelled at her. " Now, I play the spell Rebirth of Stars, and for each Constellation Monster I have I gain 500 life points. You see Draco is one, and my seven monsters are still on the field. So I gain 4000 lifepoint!"

" 4000?!" she yelled.

Comet's L.P: 6200/4000

" Now I give up 1000 of them to special summon The Great Bear!"

Great Bear******

2500

Comet's L.P: 5200/4000

" The Great Bear's special ability is that he can attack you directly!" I yelled. " Go! Stargazed Slash!"

The bear lashed it's long claws at Akiza's body, and she collapsed to the ground. Her breathing getting deeper, and her anger beginning to rise.

Akiza's L.P: 3200/ 4000

" Lastly, I play the spell card Phenix Star! This allows me to bring bring back one card from my graveyard, and I'm bringing back Milky Way!"

The stars returned and continued to protect my monsters from destruction.

" Don't give in Akiza, my Black Rose..." Sayer whispered into her ears. " Kill..kill them..,and you will no longer be tied down to the ground.."

Akiza nodded her head, and by drawing her card, her eyes glowed a violent bright red, and the sky outside grew ever more darker. " This is the end, Comet.." she hissed. " Now, it's my turn and I play the spell card, Dark Thorns!!!"

Dark Rose Dragon********

3800

" Now she can't be destroyed by any light monster on the field! So...so much for your Light monsters!" she laughed.

" No...The light is always here!" I yelled back at her.

" Right, say that after I destroy your life!" she glared. " I may not be able to target your Dragon, but now I'm going to destroy you!" she activated a card. " Now, Behind the garden, allows me to bypass your monster and attack you directly."

Black darts came shooting towards me, but at last minute Mr.Izuki jumped into front of me.

" Argh!!!" he hissed.

" Mr.Inzuki, what are you doing!?" I exclaimed from behind him. He didn't turn back to me, but his gaze fell upon Akiza, who looked as shocked as I was.

" What do you think you are doing?!" she glared at him.

" I'm not going to lose you, not again...I know saying sorry does nothing now, but if I can show you that I never met to hurt you!" he cried.

" Lies!" she hissed.

" No! That man right there is the real lie!" he yelled. " Akiza, you have to listen to me. I am just as human as you are, and I made a mistake...a huge mistake.." he .

Akiza stopped for a moment, but Sayer wouldn't allow such a thing. " What are you doing get rid of him!" he hissed.

" Stop it, Sayer!" I snapped at him, my eyes glowing. Draco turned to him, and prepared to attack him. Sayer backed down, and remained quite.

" I....I was scared...never in my whole life did I see such power, especially in a young child. When you attacked me that day, I was even more afraid that the fact that my little girl had such power, and might to take me down....it was like I lost my little girl.."

" But you drove me away!" Akiza yelled at him. This time her mother stepped in.

" We..we never met to lose you!" she cried. " You are my child, and this changes nothing. You can hate me and your Father all you want, but I want you not to turn to darker measures...I want you to figure out your life with someone that truly loves you..." she whispered, tears running down her cheek.

" Mom....I..." Akiza didn't know what to say, but her heart was definitely touched. I was just as shocked, but I knew it was working. " No...I...I-"

" Attack them!" Sayer yelled.

" Akiza, do what you must, but know that we will always love you, and if we could ever go back...we would, and we would had showed you so much more love...." the Father spoke calmly.

Akiza's eyes began to shimmer down, and her angry spirit began to die down. " I...I can't do it, Sayer.." she whispered. " Comet's right...I can't just go on, not when I actually have a family still...." Tears began to fall down..I could feel her memories of when her life was happy and bright, before the darkness had come to her. The light was being shown.

" Akiza!" I yelled out to her. " The light has been shone, and...when I left you here. That wasn't me letting go, that was me...trying to help you learn how to fly on your own..I was never gone.." I whispered to her.

Akiza's eyes, watery with sadness, seemed to reflect the goodness that was still in her. She nodded her and and as she was about to surrender; Sayer stepped in.

" Akiza! What are you doing?! This battle isn't over yet!" he yelled.

" Yes, it is! I'm done fighting!" she yelled at him.

" No, quite the contrary, my young girl." he smiled, and by touching her silver head piece a wave of pure dark energy shot at us. " The power lies under the witch's eyelid.." he whispered into her ear.

Suddenly, Akiza had turned against us once again, and the Dark Rose Dragon roared with confusion and chaos. She opened her wings and tore a chunk of the wall away; sending it plummeting into the ground stories under them. The building begun to shake, and I began to panick.

The parents were in harm's way, and I had to get them out of here. " Akiza!" Mr. Inzuki yelled.

" That's not going to work, I have to destroy that headpiece!" I told him. " Eridanus, the starry river; take Akiza's parents away from here!"

The river obeyed his order and with a wave flowing on top of the parents they disappeared. " Comet, save our daughter." Mr.Izuki whispered, before disappearing. I nodded my head.

" That's my plan.." I whispered to myself. Draco turned to me, and his gaze was strong.

This is it....You have to win this duel no matter what! Draco growled.

" I know, but at what cost.."